6 1.4%

30 7.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
ITALY.png

Krishoes

Re: ITALY 2017

Can't wait to see the list of participants in Sanremo 2017! xheat Only eight months to go xfaint

Cyberbliss

The choice of bringing a very young artist and promoting her like never before hasn't paid very well. The song wasn't either too Italian or too international and got stuck in the middle.

At least the name "Eurovision" has grown in the public, let's see how long this fashion will last.

If there wasn't that Sanremo thing, I think next year we would choose a man, something quite "classy" like Gualazzi. But who knows how things can change, we've become definitely unpredictable.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Actually I don't even know who will participate in Sanremo next year, considering that all the usual returners have already participated in the last 2 years... maybe it's time again for Giusy Ferreri, Nathalie... and who else? :confused:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

*rolls eyes*

Franco

Actually I don't even know who will participate in Sanremo next year, considering that all the usual returners have already participated in the last 2 years... maybe it's time again for Giusy Ferreri, Nathalie... and who else? :confused:

I think we can rule out Annalisa Scarrone. It would be her third time in a row. Very unlikely. Same goes for Arisa and Dolcenera.
Maybe Malika Ayane? Or Simona Molinari? Some of this year's Nuove Proposte could come back in the main contest, too.

Brandt

I think we can rule out Annalisa Scarrone. It would be her third time in a row. Very unlikely. Same goes for Arisa and Dolcenera.
Maybe Malika Ayane? Or Simona Molinari? Some of this year's Nuove Proposte could come back in the main contest, too.

I don't get what is wrong with the same singer 3 times in a row as long as the song is good enough. I think that's the song matters here.

Franco

I don't get what is wrong with the same singer 3 times in a row as long as the song is good enough. I think that's the song matters here.

Nothing wrong. It's just that you go to Sanremo if you have an outcoming album, and the odds of someone publishing 3 albums in 3 consecutive years are very low.

ES2011

Im so afraid italy Will send a bad song This Year if its following my pattern. My favourite country always sends weak songs the Year after.

:dk: 2013: Emilly de Forest - Only Teardrops followed by Basim - Cliché love song
:fi: 2014: Softengine - Something Better followed by PKN - aana mun pitaa
:no: 2015 Morland & Debrah Scarlett - Monster Like Me followed by Agnete - Icebreaker
:it: 2016 Francesca Michielin - No Degree of Separation followed by .........

But if anyone can break This pattern its Italy. I hope Sanremo Will provide something special again :)

Verjamem

I hope it won't be another sweet ballad, but rather something like Il Volo.

missbones

I actually liked some of the nuove proposte a lot, so I wouldn't mind to see some of them next year, especially Ermal Meta or Francesco Gabbanixupxlove

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Im so afraid italy Will send a bad song This Year if its following my pattern. My favourite country always sends weak songs the Year after.

:dk: 2013: Emilly de Forest - Only Teardrops followed by Basim - Cliché love song
:fi: 2014: Softengine - Something Better followed by PKN - aana mun pitaa
:no: 2015 Morland & Debrah Scarlett - Monster Like Me followed by Agnete - Icebreaker
:it: 2016 Francesca Michielin - No Degree of Separation followed by .........

But if anyone can break This pattern its Italy. I hope Sanremo Will provide something special again :)

Sorry but "Icebreaker" can't be in the same category of :dk: 2014 and :fi: 2015.

DiabloRoma

I hope it won't be another sweet ballad, but rather something like Il Volo.

Il Volo's song style comes once in years, I feel it'll be quite a soft ballad. Unless we go internal, but it should be some big name. Anyway, Sanremo often works well...

hunty73

Nothing wrong. It's just that you go to Sanremo if you have an outcoming album, and the odds of someone publishing 3 albums in 3 consecutive years are very low.

Will Alessandra Amoroso risk Sanremo?.The juries clearly vote against acts from "Friends" and she doesnt need Sanremo.Might she be tempted though?."Comunque andare" is a very strong return and she is back to her best for me.With her big family and the right song she might be able to smash the televote enough to win without strong jury support.

Malika might be back and be a jury darling again.She is also capable of doing strong televote songs as "Senza Fare Sul Serio" proved.Can she keep the jury onside though if she takes a televote song?.Probably yes, and if she did the win might be in reach,rather than the podium.Ironic when i saw Jamala at ESC i said her delivery is almost as good as Malika Ayane's,but not quite,Malika is stunning live.Another "Adesso e qui (Nostalgico presente)" would smash the jury again,but she needs the televote she never gets so might have to risk something more like Sul Serio.World class artist.

Chiara might be back as well.She has been a bit quiet lately,but with a lot of contemporary acts out of the way this year she might have a nice niche next year.She doesnt get the publicity she deserves,but i rate her very highly.She is capable of jury and televote with the right song.

Might we see Laura Pausini or Marco Carta? ,Warner are low on quality acts to send so they might be in the mix.

Could we also get a big rap star? Baby K or Fedez?,or even J-AX?,

The question for me is who is Federica Abbate going to write for.?,.The other song writers il be watching for are Giovanni Caccamo and Alessandra Flora (Malika?).Now id love a song wrote by those three together).

Top Bottom