19 4.7%

9 2.2%

9 2.2%

4 1.0%

20 4.9%

43 10.6%

• Total voters

Krishoes

Yes, I thought too that the number was misleading, for that reason I used them as a source writing the name of the site, although my high doubts about that. ;)

You know, after few days, I would have preferred a 10th position and not all this drama, 'cause this story will go on maybe for months and I'm already done :?

GRE

You know, after few days, I would have preferred a 10th position and not all this drama, 'cause this story will go on maybe for months and I'm already done :?

And then everybody would say to "You see? Popera is not for Eurovision. You failed!"

Krishoes

And then everybody would say to "You see? Popera is not for Eurovision. You failed!"

:lol: You're right. Better this result than nothing. :mrgreen:

Krishoes

Does the Italian media say something about the "theft"?

Many italian websites (ESC-related and not) talked about the big difference between televote and jury, but if we read the articles, they don't refer to it as a "scandal" or a "theft". I think 'cause, apart from the Eurovision sites, in Italy the press has absolutely no idea how it's the voting in the contest and what's happened in the previous years, so they talk about it as a "fact", without critics.

On TV only a programme ("Pomeriggio 5", broadcasted by Canale 5, channel owned by Mediaset, the competitor of Rai) is talking every day, since monday, about the voting with a suspicious and polemical attitude, but it's normal, 'cause everything in that atrocious programme is discussed with a negative attitude.

Funny thing is that the tv host, Barbara D'Urso, talks about the Eurovision even without a basic knowledge. Damn, she's terrible! She said: "A jury has put Il Volo down. Don't know what kind of jury, I read only 'jury' around the web. Maybe a jury composed by journalists? Maybe the press center? I don't know, so we can refer to it with a generical 'jury'. However, it seems that a jury has put Il Volo down and I have an exclusive video that shows you something..." and then they show an amateur video recorded in the press center with the great reaction of journalists after their performance :confused:

Bradamante

Krishoes

Among the italian viewers this year we had Silvio Berlusconi :mrgreen:

11325648_1621781331368043_1024900602_n.jpg

VikingTiger

Many italian websites (ESC-related and not) talked about the big difference between televote and jury, but if we read the articles, they don't refer to it as a "scandal" or a "theft". I think 'cause, apart from the Eurovision sites, in Italy the press has absolutely no idea how it's the voting in the contest and what's happened in the previous years, so they talk about it as a "fact", without critics.

Well, as much as I dislike it... this IS a fact. And Italy was not robbed. The winner is decided by the combined result. If it was the other way around - Sweden winning the televotes but the juries securing an italian win; I think we would not question the juries in the same way.

Dont get me wrong; I am still not over the fact that Sweden won because of the juries and that Italy was so close to winning. And in stead of a fantastic winner with massive telesupport from all over Europe we have a rather generic winner (though imo still way better than what won 2 years ago).

Krishoes

Well, as much as I dislike it... this IS a fact.

Indeed, I wrote "fact" with quotes... as long as "scandal" and "theft". Everybody can call it the way they want, I was only clarifying the way the italian media are talking about it, my idea about that is not included ('cause as I wrote, I'm definitely done with this mess).

VikingTiger

Indeed, I wrote "fact" with quotes... as long as "scandal" and "theft". Everybody can call it the way they want, I was only clarifying the way the italian media are talking about it, my idea about that is not included ('cause as I wrote, I'm definitely done with this mess).

Yes, I understood. And I like that the media is not making scandals about this.. Or maybe it is just a sign that they really dont care much... :?

Krishoes

it is just a sign that they really dont care much... :?

This, actually. 'Cause media are always ready to see and create big scandals everywhere, and this was a huge opportunity to make it.

You know, for a strange reason this year italian media seemed not so interested in the Eurovision before the contest like the other years (and after, too), maybe 'cause Il Volo is famous for what they gained in Sanremo but still not prominent like Marco Mengoni or Emma who are ALWAYS in every single media (last year after our failure for days everybody was talking about Emma, her performance, her golden panties and so on).

But although that, we had very good results with ratings maybe cause we had high expectations with Il Volo (and we have to thank Conchita Wurst too).

GRE

The only country that i voted twice.
Actually it's the first time that a country without diaspora here wins the greek televoting.

greece

It needs app to watch it from tablet. Crap I wanted to see it. Well good luck guys xheart

Top Bottom