43 10.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
italy.jpg

Krishoes

Elio e le Storie Tese?

Tinchey

Are there any good bands in Italy? It feels like Italian music scene is composed out of Sanremo artists. :'D

Krishoes

Are there any good bands in Italy? It feels like Italian music scene is composed out of Sanremo artists. :'D

99% of our famous artists were in Sanremo at least once :)

We have some bands in Italy (sorry if they were in Sanremo too :lol:), I will post the most famous:

Negramaro

Modà

Perturbazione

Afterhours

Marlene Kuntz

Subsonica

Tiromancino

Verdena (They've never been in Sanremo but everybody thinks that they will enter in some years :D)

Baustelle (Their leader, Francesco Bianconi, has written many songs for Sanremo :))

Zero Assoluto

Sonohra

Tinchey

That would be amazing. xbow She has such an amazing voice. :eek: But it's confusing how big artists in Italy would like to participate, I'd expect it to be the other way. :'D

Krishoes

That would be amazing. xbow She has such an amazing voice. :eek: But it's confusing how big artists in Italy would like to participate, I'd expect it to be the other way. :'D

The fact that here in Italy the Eurovision is not so well-known has good aspects 'cause the majority of our artists doesn't know that in this contest many singers are newcomers and maybe there are only two big singers every year, so for them is first of all an international stage to promote their music and they don't think too much to the competition and other aspects really important for other contestants like touring Europe in the ESC-parties and so on...

Raphael Gualazzi and Marco Mengoni teached that Eurovision can be a good opportunity. The first is currently on tour in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland and after the last Sanremo he travelled to Canada!!! And the second will release his album in Spain on 10th June. Also Emma will release her album outside Italy in the next weeks! :D

Krishoes

It's such a great idea!xcheer

As you had predicted Emma last year maybe Arisa will be your next contestant

My two names this year are Arisa and Elio! But I'd be so glad to see on the stage one of my favourite singers: Dolcenera!!!

Franco

2014 has been a bloodbath, but it was totally deserved, for that was a wreck of an entry.

The powers that be must return to the roots, to 2011, to the likes of Gualazzi and Zilli.
They must choose from Sanremo again, and they must value quality over popularity.

The phoenix of the winning song can be a good omen for Italy. Yesterday we burned. Today we can start anew.

latinista93

I don't know if Italy decide to partecipate next year.

I would send Noemi:

If Europe want a personage, we will can send Suor Cristina :?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
How did ESC rate in Italy? I know in previous years it doesn't do particularly well.

Top Bottom