14 6.1%

12 5.2%

12 5.2%

11 4.8%

0 0.0%

9 3.9%

• Total voters

i anixi

One of the few cool songs and it flopped :( . Funny how the juries were supportive of Italy's previous entries that were more dated and in English, but flopped this one... I guess it's pretty telling xshrug. The first Italian entry I really liked since 1997 (first Italian entry I have in my top. 10 since then), and of course it had to flop xcry

It was also one of my favourite entries this year, but the performance was very underpar on all levels. She couldn't even connect, her face was stone cold and like detached from the whole thing. Costume was laughable and vocals were shaky. Of course it was going to fail xshrug

Milos-BC

I am really sad about this result :( Emma was really good, although I think the performance should have aimed at the glamour rather than the Ancient Rome theme that was used. Now, according to the result, this was the worst :it: entry from their return, and that is far from truth, imo.

Etl

I am really sad about this result :( Emma was really good, although I think the performance should have aimed at the glamour rather than the Ancient Rome theme that was used. Now, according to the result, this was the worst :it: entry from their return, and that is far from truth, imo.

Well, I liked the theme and I really liked the song. But, Emma didn't sing very well. Having heard the studio version, I was actually disappointed by her live vocal skills...

oxy333

Emma special guest of "Stasera Laura" with Laura Pausini, will be broadcast on 20th May on RAI 1, 9 pm (21:00).

Celia

I've read that the Italian press is bashing Emma big time...you can't always do well like leave her alone at least she accepted to enter :? and waved the Italian flag with pride!
Besides, even if IMO that performance was a fail, she aimed at doing something cool on stage.

oxy333

Emma is targeted by press (most of all gosssip) from the very start of her music carrer. It's not about ESC, it's a long story started in 2010 ("Amici" talent show) and for sure it will not end even for the end of ESC 2015 :lol: the 21° place of Eurovision is just gasoline on fire.
I'm not one of her big fans but perhaps her big mistake was to perform on ESC's stage as during her gigs. Maybe if she sung like in Sanremo 2012...

Mlyn

Banned
The Italians are just superarrogant, aren't they? I feel so embarrassed everytime I see an Italian spokesperson in Eurovision voting....

oxy333

Why is Emma hated?
Put it this way, usually ex-talent winner here in Italy are not appreciated in general, many people think that they had a "simple way" compared to the others who became famous far away from TV. Emma is one of the few singers of "Amici" talent show that achieved success in Italy in terms of CD sold, and this brought to her many television appearances, press and radio attention. Apart from this, Emma says what she thinks, many fans of other ex talent singers can't stand her. Mix this all togheter and she got a bunch of haters :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Put it this way, ex-talent winner here in Italy are not appreciated in general, many people think that they had a "simple way" compared to the others who became famous far away from TV. Emma is one of the few singers of "Amici" talent show that achieved success in Italy in terms of CD sold, and this brought to her many television appearances, press and radio attention. Apart form this, Emma says what she thinks, many fans of other ex talent singers can't stand her. Mix this all togheter and she got a bunch of haters :rolleyes:

I see! How is Nathalie Giannitrapani doing these days?

oxy333

I see! How is Nathalie Giannitrapani doing these days?
For what I know, she's doing some show after the release of her second album studio "Anima di Vento", also she did a cover of "L'anamour" by Serge Gainsbourg, soundtrack for a short film :)

Krishoes

The Italians are just superarrogant, aren't they? I feel so embarrassed everytime I see an Italian spokesperson in Eurovision voting....

Was Linus superarrogant? :? I saw some arrogant spokespersons like the Lituanian one but I don't think that Linus was so bad...:geek:

Jim

Except for the heartthrob of 2012 they were very cocky and inpolite.

I want Monica Bellucci as a spokesperson next year! And as I see we had spokespersons, 2011-woman, 2012-man, 2013-woman, 2014-man, so in 2015 we'll have a woman spokesperson, so I want Monica! :)

Krishoes

Cocky and inpolite? :? You have a problem with us...:confused:

Top Bottom