10 3.2%

9 2.9%

9 2.9%

6 1.9%

10 3.2%

61 19.5%

• Total voters

lolita

1 Month has passed and Ive never listened to this song again since then...For me such a horrible Winner.
Why just coudnt Benjamin or Eleni win? :(

:cy: and :se: are the only songs I can listen to even after the contest! Cool summer bops, both of them! :D

Brandt

Someone's phone made that "ring" sound and I was straight away in my head like "Wonder woman don't you ever forget..."
What a post Eurovision era to be alive. xheat

AlekS

Veteran

Netta is shooting Netflix commercial at different locations in :ua: Kyiv.

LOL @ that couch :lol:

lolita

She was in US, I am in shock that noone reported it here. I don't even like her (it means I am not her fan, tbh), and I am you reporter here, I thought she has soooo many fans (just kidding a little :lol:). She was on Billboard.

It looks like ESC Artists become more famous all around the world, including USA, but either way, Netta gives me "One Hit Wonder" vibes ( I am not throwing shade, it is just a feeling based on experience when it comes to Eurovision and career of its artists), so I don't think this US trip matters. :D However, I am glad that she is enjoying/feeling the moment of her glory. :)

Lindon

She was in US, I am in shock that noone reported it here

In none of the Israeli threads is much reporting. Sometimes I thought I had totally taken over the 2019 thread to report on the deposit drama, and I am an Austrian with absolut no connections to Israel, but I thought it was important to cover the developments.

Realest

1 Month has passed and Ive never listened to this song again since then...For me such a horrible Winner.
Why just coudnt Benjamin or Eleni win? :(

Now its already 3 Months :(

lolita

In none of the Israeli threads is much reporting. Sometimes I thought I had totally taken over the 2019 thread to report on the deposit drama, and I am an Austrian with absolut no connections to Israel, but I thought it was important to cover the developments.

I guess it is not the season of ESC anymore, so people are not reporting so much. :( One of the main reasons I love to watch Eurovision is exactly to get to know new, fresh, talented European artists more. I think whole Europe could offer so much when it comes to music, it is sad that basically only music from US rules the world ( with rare exceptions like UK, Sweden, Australia...). I would love to hear/see more diversity, that is why I loooove European music news. :D It is nice to hear about it whenever some European artist gets recognition worldwide. Eurofans adored Netta, I thought they would be happy that she achieved to rule the world with "Toy", somehow, she got the opportunity to show her artistry to the whole world, since she has travelled to many different countries, she was everywhere. :D

Lindon

https://www.timesofisrael.com/nettas-toy-hits-no-1-on-billboards-top-dance-club-tracks/

Toy’ hits No. 1 on Billboard’s top dance club tracks'This is an amazing year,' Israeli Eurovision winner says as her song enters its ninth week in the rankings of most popular music in US.

Netta Barzilai’s hit single “Toy” will debut at the top of Billboard’s dance club chart this week in an unprecedented feat for an Israeli singer.

Congratulations!

Lindon

Conchita visited Netta before her concert in Vienna:
92DAFAE8-CC49-47A3-B18B-64922FA814AF_v0_h.jpg

At the tour start in Vienna Netta emphasized again that Conchita is one of her idols. And the reason that the tour starts in Austria. So Conchita of course came before the performance over to wish luck.

"I can not wait for Tel Aviv," Conchita said, not wanting to miss a trip to Israel: "If necessary, I'll get myself some job to get a backstage pass."

46-129259690.jpg

Mainshow

Veteran
10 pts.

When I heard it for the very first time I knew it would be a contender for the crown.
I was watching the Swedish and Norwegian finals with other Eurovision friends and after that, we listened to "Toy" which just got released. Everyone seemed to hate it apart from two people (and we were the younger ones of the gathering)... I honestly think that this song is brilliant yet a bit annoying. It totally blows you away when you heart it for the very first time because it's very instant, catchy and Netta has a very unique and distincitve voice...also the chicken sounds were brilliantly executed and very innovative but if you listen to it too many times, it can get a bit exhausting because so much stuff is going on in the song... however, its victory was justified and it's a brilliant entry!

Fluke

Oh God, i'm not sure if this is genius or garbage. Maybe in some way it's both.

simonPL

Bassa Sababa is kinda an airplay hit in Poland. It peaked at #39 on the radio airplay this week (it's Gromee's remix version) and I can see music video for it on Eska TV very often (everytime I am in the gym I can see it).

Toy had no airplay.

Top Bottom