9 2.9%

6 1.9%

10 3.2%

61 19.5%

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: ISRAEL 2018

Gotta love how they change the schedule all the time))
The show was moved to Sunday :D 20:00CET.

AlekS

Veteran

I've just seen Chen Aharoni's behind-the-stage interview.
The 2nd ep is on Tuesday.

AlekS

Veteran

MEO/Altice arena xheya

Beatboxers is a must for every season :lol: C'mon, guy from Uzbekistan, don't disappoint me. *sigh* Floppy vocals for my taste.

Alexaneme

Oh today is the beginning of the first national’s program for Eurovision 2018. I am so exiting, but this program is so long, he finished in February, I think.

AlekS

Veteran

Going to the show with your mom is an ordinary thing for Israel *insert stereotypical joke about Jewish mom* :twisted:

ok, Israeli Snooki has got a great voice :eek: major Julieta 2017 flashbacks :mrgreen:

Israeli Ricky Martin .... my ears! :? :lol:

Jonathan Margi - we have the winner or the NF finalist :cool: and they treat him like he's already won the show)))) He reminds me Australia 2017 but with a better understanding of what he's singing & better vocals. Sorry, Chen, but you're staying home. I hope for someone better though.

Mor Karbasi - and the sanity left the building. 2 "noes"... judges, wtf are you doing? Harel, Assaf... wut?!! :eek: Thank gawd she was saved.

Sammy

Veteran

she's fantastic! I don't understand why the all didn't go up!

AlekS

Veteran

she's fantastic! I don't understand why the all didn't go up!
My guess is her Iranian heritage - I'm shocked that Harel said "no" almost in the beginning.
Assaf is grumpy as always, he doesn't like such style in general imo.

Sammy

Veteran

and this one? she's more talking than singing, the voice is not special at all and apparently the viewers go wild for her.... don't get it.

CaraMia

I thought the last one was original, but I have some reserves about allowing that kind of devices in ESC... :?

My favourite was the woman that was saved by the hosts. I was kind of shocked when so many judges voted it down. She has a very soulful voice.

AlekS

Veteran

Neta Barzilay - I liked her actually. Very unusual and thank god it's not another beatboxer :lol: Not sure about her future in this project. She's not mainstream and she's gonna stand out but it's not enough... she's not a good performer imo + she's unexperienced. Also such instruments make no sense on Eurovision because of playback.

Overall it was a better ep comparing to the previous season. The next audition is on Tuesday.

Mor Karbasi is my #1.

Sammy

Veteran

My favorites from yesterday:
Mor Karbasi: What a voice! fantastic. She delivers the oriental touch that I'd love to have more often in Eurovision. I still cannot understand that two of the judges voted her down. I would really want to know their justification for that!
Jonathan Margi: great voice also, big charisma on stage.

as for the others: Adva Omer was also really good, solid performance, strong vocals, but she's the kind of performer who lacks the special something to really stick in my mind
Jaki Gaforov: the beatboxing is interesting for the first minute or so, but then it gets boring and you concentrate more on the rest of the performance which is decent, but not outstanding
Netta Barzilai: I can't really judge her vocal or singing capacity, what she did yesterday really put me off. All the technical sound effects completely covered what she might be able to deliver. Most of the time she was more talking than singing. Much ado, can't really say if there's something behind it. I don't get the hype around her. But we'll see how she'll do in the next round.

ApEsc

I can understand why the judges did not like Mor Karbasi, she sang good but too much vibrations in her voice, a little over vibrating in her voice. If she worked on it, she would be the winner or at least the final

Alexaneme

I can understand why the judges did not like Mor Karbasi, she sang good but too much vibrations in her voice, a little over vibrating in her voice. If she worked on it, she would be the winner or at least the final
+1

I was so happy when the host save her!

Top Bottom