You think i dressed up for you?
That's rich
That's rich
Yeah that's rich
When It's coming from you
That's rich

BYE BYE fool (ooww!)​

Shaney1995

I guess nothing new here and expected. Hopefully, she is switching her routine up in the ESC performance.

Source:
Yeah I think she deliberately didn't do anything too much on stage at the pre parties deliberately. She's been very tight lipped on what the staging is going to be in Turin.

I just hope it frames her well as she's a fun bubbly person. We don't need complex dancing and wide angle shots the whole way through to show off the ten dancers. She needs simple dancing and lots of personality

SarahM

Yeah I think she deliberately didn't do anything too much on stage at the pre parties deliberately. She's been very tight lipped on what the staging is going to be in Turin.

I just hope it frames her well as she's a fun bubbly person. We don't need complex dancing and wide angle shots the whole way through to show off the ten dancers. She needs simple dancing and lots of personality
All I have heard about her staging for the Eurovision is there will be more female dancers (Powerpuff girls/girl gang vibes), and some cool camera angles.
I could be wrong but I think the money gun was a gimmick for the smaller venues, I can't imagine it looking good on a big Eurovision stage.
It is clever to have fresh staging at the Eurovision - after all if money is tight, it's best to have simple staging for the pre-parties and splash out for the real thing.

Having watched the pre-parties, I hope her team will think more about choreography (maybe Brooke could do less dancing in parts to catch her breath) and experiment with the use of backing vocals and voice distortion for the speaking part.

crashworld

Veteran
I think it's best if Brooke does less dancing in order not to botch her vocals. She is not that well trained like Chanel. She can do simple moves like what Albina and Eden did last year. But utilize the stage more to make the performance more dynamic.

Why do I have a feeling they may go with the disco neon light vibes like what they have in the video.

SarahM

FYI Irish peeps, Brooke is performing again on the Late Late Show tonight. I'd imagine it will be uploaded onto YouTube soon after (not sure if the RTE Player is available abroad). I think it will be interesting to compare this performance with the EuroSong one, as you can compare like for like (as long as she sings live).

SarahM

>> https://youtu.be/ePWAPcdwkCo

Love the styling and Brooke sounds great when not moving around too much. She's all glowed up! xcheer

I think the band set up won't be in Turin, I think it will be dancers. I love this girl party vibe, I hope this will remain but more elevated (the Late Late is a tiny stage)

Milos-BC

Yet another case where I love the vocals but I'm not a fan of the song itself :( :ie: will have a hard time qualifying.

2 points.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Come on Brooke xcheer hoping RTE haven’t completely doomed her with the staging xpray

jatojo

I'm so happy that they listened to me ;) ... and gave the staging some more edge and maturity. The girl's bedroom look was so devastating and didn't fit the song. I cross my fingers and hope Ireland will qualify. In the end, though, the vocal performance on the day is important.

Decayingbooks

Just checked the rehearsal clip and I really liked it. I was worried about Brooke's vocals but she seems to have improved a lot, I hope she can qualify, 2018 was the last time we had Ireland in the final and I love this song.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This actually matches the vibe of the song perfectly, if only the :ie: delegation had a little more imagination...

Some of them lowkey did kinda fit in, especially the first one.

Also That's Rich has been stuck in my head all day today. xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Brooke’s rehearsals have looked and sounded soooo good 😍 I’ve got everything crossed that she makes it tomorrow, I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much but I think she really deserves to qualify xpray

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
Brooke’s rehearsals have looked and sounded soooo good 😍 I’ve got everything crossed that she makes it tomorrow, I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much but I think she really deserves to qualify xpray

Sis, it's not a ballad, so it won't qualify cuz it's 2022 and it's all about being classic

People will probably call this trash just like Albania last night xqueenbitch

I love Brooke, she is sassy af and the song is a bop xheat

Shaney1995

Sis, it's not a ballad, so it won't qualify cuz it's 2022 and it's all about being classic

People will probably call this trash just like Albania last night xqueenbitch

I love Brooke, she is sassy af and the song is a bop xheat
It's not trashy. Albania was considered trashy by prudes who didn't like all the "touching" and "cleavage". People who are that sensitive should watch something else lol

Top Bottom