Contact us

Instagram? :')

Ausesken

----

DJNightingale

My Instagram name is same as here but with a letter T:
djightingalet. Well, you won't find something interesting there because I've registered only few days ago. I hope I'll be more active later :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

tuorem

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] I think I already told you that, but why so cute, pretty and charming? I can't! xheat You rock Queen of Brazil! xlove

Hobla

Banned
Hello, I want to create an Instagram account for a long time but I am too shy for it. Of course, I have read fashion guide by Mau-fashion and I know how to dress up well. Nevertheless, I am still afraid of harsh critique which is so widespread on the internet today.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I have Instagram, but just to follow some hotties. Before I was using it to have fun with zelmerlow, but he blocked me (not once:lol:). Also Laura bretan, emelie de forest blocked me, Edward sillen, Swedish commentator and that's it as I can remember.

Charly

I have Instagram, but just to follow some hotties. Before I was using it to have fun with zelmerlow, but he blocked me (not once:lol:). Also Laura bretan, emelie de forest blocked me, Edward sillen, Swedish commentator and that's it as I can remember.

the heck did you do :lol:

MalagaToledo

Banned
Nothing.. I'm babe. It's them, it seems they don't like the truth. I said to emelie did u give 12 points to Laura bretan because she is against equal rights. Laura bretan isn't part of eurovision family so it's pointless to talk about her. I was mad at Edward because he supported and defended his "close friend" mans z. from haters. That "close friend" didn't even invite him to his wedding. But more than homophobes, I hate g*ys who support their statements/views. I get so mad. And as far mans is concerned, I don't have to give explanation abt him.

anto475

I'm just going to use this thread to plug my Eurovision History account @everyeurovisionsongever which should take me until July 2025 to complete!

MrLordi

Mine is @felix.petajajarvi , this thread is nice, because i like to see other people who love Eurovision

Top Bottom