Contact us

INDIA 2018

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
india_640.png

Aditya

I'll bite.

While :in:'s track record in the ABU TV and Radio Song Festivals was nothing short of abysmal (both in terms of participation and the "songs" they sent), the fact that Doordarshan (the national public broadcaster) sent Kailash Kher, a well established big name in the Hindi music industry, to this year's ABU festival is definitely a good sign that Doordarshan has some musical taste. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'll bite.

While :in:'s track record in the ABU TV and Radio Song Festivals was nothing short of abysmal (both in terms of participation and the "songs" they sent), the fact that Doordarshan (the national public broadcaster) sent Kailash Kher, a well established big name in the Hindi music industry, to this year's ABU festival is definitely a good sign that Doordarshan has some musical taste. :D

So India is the UK of Asiavision. xheat

Send Priyanka Chopra. xbow

Aditya

So India is the UK of Asiavision. xheat

Send Priyanka Chopra. xbow

In a way it is; both countries are not suffering from a lack of big artists and good songs being released — the main issue has been the broadcaster in both situations. :D

xheart But I think she is too busy with Quantico and her various Bollywood movies in development. :(

Top Bottom