5 1.6%

8 2.6%

3 1.0%

13 4.2%

• Total voters

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION]

You don't know some things about composing, it's not only about instruments.. ;)

greece

[MENTION=13025]greece[/MENTION]

You don't know some things about composing, it's not only about instruments.. ;)

I play piano for 3 years,guitar for one and I have took musical lessons for 4 years. Composing of the song is about instruments. I suppose that you mean the rhyth or the melody :)

Mrm

Veteran
I play piano for 3 years,guitar for one and I have took musical lessons for 4 years. Composing of the song is about instruments. I suppose that you mean the rhyth or the melody :)

Of course, among the other aspects..

Kicker

Actually not. Composing a song is way more about the melody and rythmic - this is what Makes a song unique and it makes it an own Song. Instruments don't do that, they could be changed but it still stays the same song.

greece

Actually not. Composing a song is way more about the melody and rythmic - this is what Makes a song unique and it makes it an own Song. Instruments don't do that, they could be changed but it still stays the same song.

May I translated wrong but when we talk about composing I understand the insruments that are used in the songs (ενορχήστρωση in Greek).

Kicker

May I translated wrong but when we talk about composing I understand the insruments that are used in the songs (ενορχήστρωση in Greek).
Well, to me composing is like to write a song, to make a new one :D Seems like we misunderstood each other :D

Milos-BC

I am delighted with this result, although, it should have been at least top 3, imo. Everything was spot on, and he nailed it :D The end of the song was so powerful in both evenings, and that is my favorite segment.

I really hope we get to see ESC in Budapest soon :D

aletem

This should have won!!

Mlyn

Banned
No chart entry in Austria... this is... heartbreaking xcry

Rayman

Even though I was disappointed by the live, I found this entry beautiful. Such a heart-breaking song about a difficult topic, beautiful voice and moving lyrics.
Hungary deserved its 5th position. I am even a bit embarassed that my country didn't give him any point.

Pawhlen

Even though I was disappointed by the live, I found this entry beautiful. Such a heart-breaking song about a difficult topic, beautiful voice and moving lyrics.
Hungary deserved its 5th position. I am even a bit embarassed that my country didn't give him any point.

I know how you feel, I was ashamed when I found out that Andras got only 1 point in televoting from us and that pathetic Polish **** got 8, what is wrong with some people? I ask myself T() xgaah

It has potential and I quite like it, but it suffers heavily from the drums being awfully hollow and plastic'y, being computer generated and whatnot. With a much better instrumentation, a cleaner production, this has the potential to be a really good song. I also find the piano parts a bit cheesy. They almost always come off as indulgent and pretentious nowadays. Had this been made with an orchestra, the result would of been mind blowing.

Top Bottom