Contact us

How will you vote on Saturday?

FilipFromSweden

Besides the spontaneous votes, how do you think you are going to vote on Saturday via SMS/telephone call?

:se: Me:

:ua: 15x (maybe more)
:rs: 5x
:sm: 5x
:mt: 5x
:cy: 4x
:no: 3x
:is: 2x
:de: 1x
:lt: 1x

Lance Esgard

Right now I'm thinking 5 for Ukraine, 5 for Finland and 10 for San Marino (only have one number so that's the max I can vote), but I won't know for sure until right before. It could easily end up being 5 votes each between the above nations and either Russia (should more hate come her way from within Russia) or either France, Lithuania or Switzerland.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
There's only two songs in this final I love unreservedly :sm: :rs: and so I'll split probably about 12 points between them.

I'll for sure give a couple of points to :no: as Tix has won my heart this week.

The rest is up for grabs if any of :ua: :bg: :az: :it: :al: impress me enough. I'll also give :is: a vote as my mum has fallen in love with them.

FilipFromSweden

mauve

Veteran
I will be concentrating on the winning spots, so I will vote for Italy, Ukraine and France. Probably more votes for Italy as Maneskin has my heart. So

12 times for Italy
4 times for France
4 times for Ukraine.

HayashiM

Veteran
stupid question: does voting through the app also cost money?
Here in :cz:, yeah. The app redirects me to the usual phone message window, except the message gets filled in so I don't have to bother with writing any number down and can just press the "send" button. The bonus is getting a short thank-you video from the artist in the app afterwards.

Gitte

Here in :cz:, yeah. The app redirects me to the usual phone message window, except the message gets filled in so I don't have to bother with writing any number down and can just press the "send" button. The bonus is getting a short thank-you video from the artist in the app afterwards.
I vaguely remember that being so from previous years, indeed.

Then I will give one or two votes to my fave or top 2/3 of the night. I don't want to spend like €10 on votes.

ory26

I think i will vote x2 for Ukraine and and x1 for three others countries but don't know which ones for now.

Top Bottom