Contact us

How do you feel?

Alexu

I feel good, listening to my favorite radio (vibe fm) and waiting for the Romanian Music Awards 2010 that will start tonight, is going to be a great show. :D

AlekS

Veteran
feeling excited and inspired as hell + it's my fave weather :D
a cute girl flirted with me on the street in the morning :shock: I'm not used to such flirt (right on the street) so I didn't feel comfy :| It was pleasant and weird at the same time.

Scooby

I am almost perfect!!!

Milos-BC

I am very happy because Serbia is in the semi final of Davis Cup !!! xwheel xfruit xfruit xfruit

We are going to play against Czech Republic

Isabella

^Yeah congrats Serbia xwave1 although I'm sad because Croatia is out :(

But I'm still feeling great :mrgreen: Something shocking happened to me today. I was with my friend in restaurant eating pizza and then I asked waiter for a bill and he said "it's free, there's no bill" :? :lol: so we ate for free in one of the best pizzeria's in Zagreb. I know only one thing, I'll never again eat there, because I was so embarrassed :lol:

ParadiseES

Spain is out and it's sad especially being France who kicked us out :(

But I'll recover if we win tonight :cool:

Interrail

I feel excited for tonight's final (FIFAWC) and I also feel good and happy, cause work is over for today and for this week:D I can relaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx :D
And Davis Cup...was also great:) Good for our tennis sport. Now we got Czech Rep. to play for the final, it will be interesting, but shouldn't be too problematic:) We'll see in September...
I'm surprised Spain is out (kicked by France). Nadal should have played. I guess French were extra motivated just because they played against Spain (good old sport rivalry between them):)
And Russia kicked out by Argentina, wow.
I'm said for Croatia, their tennis players r so nice and good ppl (esp.Ljubicic) and good friends with our tennis players, I wish we both could played in final. I hope Vatroslav doesn't get too upset and negative now:)
Also this was good weekend for my country in Volleyball sport. We made it to the world final tournament in Volleyball, together with Cuba, Argentina, Brazil, Russia and Italy. May the best win it:D

AlekS

Veteran
Yeah, surprised (and not surprised in the same time) about Russian defeat. More surprised about Spanish defeat.

Israeliboy said:
:lol: Lol Aleks...well done....girls go crazy now after you!
they can rest in peace :cool:
+ it's not that I haven't been liked by girls before... it's just I'd "appreciated" such attention more if it was a boy :mrgreen: :twisted:

Milos-BC

I agree with you Interrail, Croatia has good tennis players, but someone has to win, and someone has to lose. Cilic was not in his top form, I think he played better at the start of the season, but he had his moments on today's match too.

It will be better next time

vatroslav_cro

Croatia/ Kroatien/ Croatie/ Croacia/ Croazia/ Hrva
No Interrail and Miloš I won't be upset because I was almost sure that we will lose the DC match against you (it is in accordance with my words that everything put the hands off of us this year...fucking luck also...):( :? :ugeek: so this wasn't surprise at all....... :roll:

Congratulations Spain for the victory in World cup! You completely deserved it!:):) :mrgreen:

Isabella

This is for Pablo and for others who supported Spain :mrgreen:

Sangria.jpg

I so wanna drink this sangria, but can't find it in Croatia :( I found one a year ago but it was disgusting, it's not good like original sangria in Spain.

I'm so happy, jumping all day :D

lucian-crusher

Isabella said:
This is for Pablo and for others who supported Spain :mrgreen:

Sangria.jpg

I so wanna drink this sangria, but can't find it in Croatia :( I found one a year ago but it was disgusting, it's not good like original sangria in Spain.

We have sangria in every Romanian supermarket but I don't like it! :lol: :lol:
I drinked Spanish sangria to but I didn't like it either. It's kinda tricky because you drink it and you don't realise you are drunk! :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom