Contact us

How do you feel?

Ausesken

They've been showing it on the TV a lot the past week especially with all the forest fires, it reaching the mid +40s and beyond. We're expected to be getting it here also by the end of the weekend. They're even forcasting +40 and we've never hit the 40s before. It must be unbearable when it's just relentless heat. Hopefully it passes quickly
Look on the bright side: it seems that in the future you won't need to travel abroad to enjoy a hot and sunny summer :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Look on the bright side: it seems that in the future you won't need to travel abroad to enjoy a hot and sunny summer :mrgreen:

yessss. At this rate all i'll have to do is step out my front door and burst into flames. xheat

lilka

This heatwave is gonna kill me. Sleeping has become a nightmare, as I try not to use the fan in order to save light. However, I think I have no choice but using it.
Same here, in Athens. xheat

How do I feel? Right now, excited but at the same time nostalgic after having seen the ultimate Greek superstar Anna Vissi for the 4th time in concert this summer.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
wBqrikG.jpg

Literally

🤣🤣🤣😭😭 sis pls. Our houses are built to retain heat, we have 1 hot day a year before returning to winter and most of all we're never satisfied with the weather. Its either too cold, too hot, too much rain or not enough.

Also it was +40.

HarryUK

Veteran
Tired and perhaps hungover, probably tired from the day drinking yesterday lol
When the sun's out, flock to the any pub on the Thames! That's my mantra, apparently

lilka

I don't know how high is the temperature right now in Athens, but I couldn't bear it from the moment I went out of my apartment at 3 pm. I could literally feel my skin getting burnt immediately. I spent the weekend in Santorini and it was very windy (my hair was all over my face), nice, but when I came back it was a deep shock. xheat

I want to stay in Greece for the rest of my life but have Polish weather, please.

HarryUK

Veteran
I'm still on an absolute HIGH from Friday night. Being 8 people from the front at a Lady Gaga stadium gig... I cried, I sang, I danced & lived my best life. so ECSTATIC.

Ausesken

Due to personal issues and due to something going on at my job place that keeps me worried (as I’m in the middle of a war between two groups of people and I do not wish to get involved in it, but it seems kinda inevitable), I’m feeling exhausted, I’m so moody lately, I barely sleep 6 hours since several weeks ago... and I think I’ve hit rock bottom. From today, I start a phase of “self-reconstruction”. I’ll focus on me, me, and me, and ignore all the gossips at work, to gain back my confidence, my mental peace, and to prevent other people’s issues from affecting me. I really need some isolation.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Due to personal issues and due to something going on at my job place that keeps me worried (as I’m in the middle of a war between two groups of people and I do not wish to get involved in it, but it seems kinda inevitable), I’m feeling exhausted, I’m so moody lately, I barely sleep 6 hours since several weeks ago... and I think I’ve hit rock bottom. From today, I start a phase of “self-reconstruction”. I’ll focus on me, me, and me, and ignore all the gossips at work, to gain back my confidence, my mental peace, and to prevent other people’s issues from affecting me. I really need some isolation.

A toxic work environment can be so mentally debilitating. I know from my own personal experience, especially when it's gossip, bitchiness. You're right to detach yourself from that focus on you. You'll feel a hell of a lot better for it at the end, especially a full proper good nights sleep.

Milos-BC

Feeling beyond amazing......now it is a third month since my darling @Veronika and I are "officially" together and we have so much to look forward to xheart

We have already announced this information to our beloved NSC community, but since there are many more amazing people outside of the NSC community that are in great relations with both of us and they may not know yet, we decided to use today's special holiday to let the rest of the forum know as well xheart

So yeah, @Veronika and I are happily in love with one another for three months now xheart Even though our story started a bit earlier, it reached this point in January and this is now the third month since both of our lives have changed for the better. Even though we've known each other for 8 years no less, things didn't even remotely suggest that something like this could happen until life circumstances changed in such a way that we would start communicating and talking about all kinds of different things. And that is when a very special chemistry, something that I personally never felt before, was created.......and ever since that moment, as I already said once, my life has turned into a Disney fairytale but in real life xheart

Veronika makes me happy every day, and I am doing my utmost best to give her all the love that she deserves and she deserves only the best xheart xheart xheart The day when she will come to :rs: is getting closer and that is when things will become even more magnificent, of that I am 100% certain.

We are both very grateful for all the support that we've (already) received since we announced our relationship publicly, and we hope the rest of the forum will support us as well. Looking at everything retroactively, I realized that it was obviously destined to be this way. Because when you spend (nearly) 50% of your life in this exact place.........a place that brought me so many unique and unforgettable moments, so many new friends and colleagues that I have strong bonds with, finding a soul mate that has so much in common with me comes as no surprise. Based on everything that we've experienced so far, our love managed to overcome any potential obstacles that may stand in our way, and we are looking forward to raising the bar even further.

And for the end a short but simple sentence - Вероника, я тебя люблю xheart xheart xheart

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Heey everyone! :)

Feeling beyond amazing lately, and the reason is the most beautiful and wonderful thing, which unexpectedly came into my life. I found my love, my significant other... and I found him on this forum...when I wasn't searching. Yes yes, it was exactly this forum, where we got acquainted initially. And in particular, it was NSC that brought us closer. xheart
The man I'm talking about is Miloš, and he posted this beautiful message right before me. And yes, our feelings are mutual and we are in a relationship for some time already. It all happened to us so spontaneously and unexpectedly, but it happened in the most beautiful way. This whole experience is definitely the most wonderful thing that ever happened to both of us. Our lives have changed so much and everything is not the same anymore. xheart
We have mutual wishes and plans for the future and we hope with all our hearts that they will come true in the most amazing way. xheart

I'd like to add that I rarely spend my time in other forum sections, apart from the NSC subforum, where I'm a mod (wish I could post everywhere more, but unfortunately the amount of my free time doesn't allow me). But still this forum means so much to me as a whole and there are people outside of NSC, whom I know and respect a lot ... and I really would love to share this most amazing experience of my life (though Miloš said pretty much everything already, he did it so perfectly and totally in line with what I'm feeling and thinking). 🔥

Yes, I can say that I'm happy.
Volim te Miloše. xheart

SAYAY

Like complete and utter shit. I can't do anything right besides being a disappointment to everyone.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
Like complete and utter shit. I can't do anything right besides being a disappointment to everyone.
I am sorry that you feel that way. I think it is most of the time quite difficult to please other people when we don't even know what we do/want/think and most of the time we are lost in a loop of passing through days even though we are not aware of it. I don't know the context but I can tell that if people do not support you at your worst, they do not deserve what you achieve at your best either. Be true to yourself and remember that you only have yourself to be responsible for. And you can do things right when you are in the right mindset and the time is right.

Wish you the best xheart

SAYAY

I am sorry that you feel that way. I think it is most of the time quite difficult to please other people when we don't even know what we do/want/think and most of the time we are lost in a loop of passing through days even though we are not aware of it. I don't know the context but I can tell that if people do not support you at your worst, they do not deserve what you achieve at your best either. Be true to yourself and remember that you only have yourself to be responsible for. And you can do things right when you are in the right mindset and the time is right.

Wish you the best xheart
To give some context, I just aired some thoughts at the dinner table with my parents about something that I should learn but that I find difficult doing because I am so scared of getting yelled at by instructors if I mess up and I have so much other stuff floating around in my head I find it difficult to concentrate on other things rn because I am not doing well from before (I actually have an exam now as we speak) and in general the confidence in my own faith when it comes to being able to accomplish thing is so low that It is pretty much non-existing at this point in my life. I was not really able to explain any of this though as things had already gone a bit sour, and to make a long story short my dad is pretty much giving me the silent treatment now and I have spent the last 3 hours crying in my old room about the whole thing because I feel like he doesn't understand me at all and in general just feeling overwhelmed by all the other stuff in my head. I got at my parents place a couple of hours ago, but im actually considering to just take my bags with me again and leave in the morning before they get up or something like that. I have not talked to them at all since dinner.

But thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it xheart

Top Bottom