Contact us

How do you feel?

DenizESC

Banned
I was stretching my legs, trying to do the split but now it hurttsss wtf :cry: idk listening to emotional music to cope during these times

WolvXCII

To be fair, lately all I've been feeling is the sense of mediocrity in a way that everything I do is a constant cycle like I'm a machine programmed to do most of it consistently, no sense of further direction in life and this situation we are into right now is not helping at all. Like good for other countries to having lighter to no restrictions anymore allowing them to live the pre-pandemic life again, but here it's a different story. I miss so many things that I used to do back then and I just wish in no time I'll be able to wander free like I did before.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
For the first time I'm gonna post something upbeat in this thread :ROFLMAO: usually I'm Debbie Downer here. There was another session for my job exam and I finally passed. xyes FINALLY I DONT HAVE TO STUDY CIVIL PROCEDURE AGAIN.

tumblr_obcjhqP6Rt1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

Brandt

A year ago, I found a job and moved in a really crowded, big and expensive city. But the thing is, this job didn't turn out to be the greatest for me. It is not that the job is bad or anything. It is just that it is not really meant to be for me. Somebody else could do it better, while I could use my talents in a different place much efficiently. Here, I often end up stressing over things, and my boss doesn't really help with the situation as he is a really unpredictable person.

I applied for a job that I thought could fit me better. We had an interview virtually. The owner of the business had this meeting with me personally, and he is a really nice person, to be honest. He was very positive about the whole thing during the entire interview. In the end of the interview, he said that he thinks I have more than what it takes for this job. He said that he had other applicants to have interviews with, but he ensured me that he was happy with me and the person in charge of things will contact me the next day. He said if he doesn't, I should contact him. Then, 20 minutes after the meeting, the guy he mentioned has called me and asked me when I could start.

It is all great, except for the part that this job is in yet another city, which requires me to move in another city and start over all the progress that I had in the past year. Find a place, be stable, get used to the area, and so on. In the long run, it is better to change my job, but at the same time, I am really nervous about such radical decisions when they happen so suddenly. I am kind of scared, I am going to make a decision, and I hope that I will not regret my decision in the end.

Milos-BC

I am having some gastric issues, so I have postponed my third shot until I feel better. I think this is anxiety-related, I am struggling with it for a couple of months already. There are days when I feel awesome and also days when I feel terrible.

I've been under a lot of stress for a while, and of course, COVID made the anxiety levels go through the roof so the body has to react somehow. It will be better.

Charly

today just turned out fantastic; had a interview with a law firm for which went super well thinking I aced it then had a little phone call of the Legal recruiter seeing how did it go and he would get feedback in a day or 2 but got a phone call an hour later with the recruiter which the law firm was super impressed with my knowledge and research of the firm, willing to progress and enthusiasm so I got offered the role i wanted

xbow

mauve

Veteran
I finally made it back here after a few months. My mom was in hospital until yesterday. She had Covid AND a aspiration pneumonia at the same time. She had to be reanimated a month ago. The good side is that she made it, but I hope that she will stay stable in health. Who knows what will happen ... I want to listen to the FIK songs and the Bulgaria songs and give my comments on them soon. Miss you guys! xhug

Ausesken

In January I'll have a refractive surgery. Finally I'll say goodbye to my glasses after 23 years xheya
Of course, after so many years I'm more than used to glasses, but they have been a nightmare since we have to wear mask for a lot of hours, as they get misted unless I use a very specific mask or a demisting cloth.
Also I can't wait to be able to lie down comfortably while I watch TV XD.

fer20

In January I'll have a refractive surgery. Finally I'll say goodbye to my glasses after 23 years xheya
Of course, after so many years I'm more than used to glasses, but they have been a nightmare since we have to wear mask for a lot of hours, as they get misted unless I use a very specific mask or a demisting cloth.
Also I can't wait to be able to lie down comfortably while I watch TV XD.

BEST DECISION EVER xcheers, congrats!

Life is so much better after lasik xheartxheartxheartxheartxheart, it was the best gift I got from my dad.
I started wearing glasses in 4th grade, contacts in 8th grade and I had the surgery months before my graduation from the University (it was my dream since high school).
I had -7 (left) and -7.5 (right) when I did lasik.

Ausesken

BEST DECISION EVER xcheers, congrats!

Life is so much better after lasik xheartxheartxheartxheartxheart, it was the best gift I got from my dad.
I started wearing glasses in 4th grade, contacts in 8th grade and I had the surgery months before my graduation from the University (it was my dream since high school).
I had -7 (left) and -7.5 (right) when I did lasik.

I've talked to many people who had the surgery and everyone said "I wish I had made the decision before!", so if everyone agrees (including you) that life changes so much, I thought it was worth the money :lol: I'm not doing it with lasik though, but intraocular lens, so in case I have cataracts when I'm older there won't be issues to use laser.
I have 6,5 (right) and 7 (left, with little astigmatism).

Ausesken

I feel the relation with my phone is too... cold, perhaps?

A friend sends me a Whatsapp message at 9 am: "hey, a friend of mine will send an email to you because of bla bla bla".

Me at work at 2 pm: what's this mail...? How does she have my corporate email address if she doesn't work here...? xexcuseme Anyway, I'm forwarding it to the person in charge of this matter.

Me reading my friend's message at 11 pm, at home: ah...

Brandt

I feel the relation with my phone is too... cold, perhaps?

A friend sends me a Whatsapp message at 9 am: "hey, a friend of mine will send an email to you because of bla bla bla".

Me at work at 2 pm: what's this mail...? How does she have my corporate email address if she doesn't work here...? xexcuseme Anyway, I'm forwarding it to the person in charge of this matter.

Me reading my friend's message at 11 pm, at home: ah...
I think that's fairly okay for a response. Not necessarily too friendly, but you don't need to be if you don't feel like it.

Dessi

I miss Mrm... xheart :(:cry:

Brandt

-

Last edited:

Ausesken

This heatwave is gonna kill me. Sleeping has become a nightmare, as I try not to use the fan in order to save light. However, I think I have no choice but using it.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This heatwave is gonna kill me. Sleeping has become a nightmare, as I try not to use the fan in order to save light. However, I think I have no choice but using it.

They've been showing it on the TV a lot the past week especially with all the forest fires, it reaching the mid +40s and beyond. We're expected to be getting it here also by the end of the weekend. They're even forcasting +40 and we've never hit the 40s before. It must be unbearable when it's just relentless heat. Hopefully it passes quickly

Top Bottom