Contact us

How do you feel?

Zeus

@SAYAY Life is not about pleasing others, but about finding your own path to happiness. It is difficult to get a clear picture of what exactly is going on with you at the moment, but all I can say is: don't put yourself down too much and try to find people who really want to listen to you without judging too fast. I hope you feel better soon and stop saying that you're a disappointment to everyone please, that's nonsense anyway.

And my inbox is always open for you if you feel like you could use someone to talk to ofcourse.

SAYAY

@SAYAY Life is not about pleasing others, but about finding your own path to happiness. It is difficult to get a clear picture of what exactly is going on with you at the moment, but all I can say is: don't put yourself down too much and try to find people who really want to listen to you without judging too fast. I hope you feel better soon and stop saying that you're a disappointment to everyone please, that's nonsense anyway.

And my inbox is always open for you if you feel like you could use someone to talk to ofcourse.
Sorry Zeus, I did not see your reply until now. Thank you so much xheart I am ok now, but if I should need to talk with someone I will definitely reach out to youxheartxrose

12Pointsgoto.....

Really really sick, I have caught some form of stomach bug from my trip to the Changbaishan (or Mount Peakdu) and also the Shanghai summer is coming a lot earlier than expected. This year, it managed to perfectly coincide with Monsoon season and the second summer heatwave, so the entire city feels like a steamer as well. My TCM doctor told me to not use the AC for the next two week while I am still take Chinese Medicine, so I feel like I am in hell right now.

Post-Eurovision depression wise, I am not feeling any blues at all this year for some reason. Mentally, I am doing great this summer, in contrast to every 12th grader who have their Final Exams soon.

Anyways, I am hoping that the Eurovision blues haven't hit you too bad, and that you can all have peace of mind

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I got tickets to Tokyo in April :) I will be staying in the city for 10 days. But I have absolutely no plan whatsoever. I still have time to figure it out so I'll be checking online what to do in Tokyo. But if y'all have any experience, please feel free to recommend me anything.

Nicholas123

I got tickets to Tokyo in April :) I will be staying in the city for 10 days. But I have absolutely no plan whatsoever. I still have time to figure it out so I'll be checking online what to do in Tokyo. But if y'all have any experience, please feel free to recommend me anything.

I think @hijirio has spent a few years in Japan. He might have some useful tips for you about Tokyo.

SAYAY

Im happy because I got Käärijä tickets xcheer

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
I just attended to a music festival last week. Athena (:tr: 2004) and maNga (:tr: 2010) were among the performers. maNga performed We Could Be The Same, but Athena did not perform For Real. The hype when maNga performed their Eurovision song was something else!

HarryUK

Veteran
Stressed because I have to fly back to London next weekend for a wedding & flights are expensive mannnnn

Charly

I feel very thankful and overwhelmed with happiness. Just became a homeowner after hard work and the amount of reactions I have received from work, friends, LinkedIn :lol: is amazing!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Just had a lil' health scare in the weekend, stepped into a sharp rusty object on Saturday and had to take a tetanus shot. I've once again been in contact with our failing medical system, had to try at least three hospitals until I found one that had doses for the vaccine. (fyi you need to do it in max 48hrs)

lilka

Excited, going to Cyprus soon. :cool:

Top Bottom