Contact us

Hottest Eurovision 2024 participants

EscGeek

Veteran
Last year this thread was created too early, now it's been two weeks and still nothing? Come on guys!:ROFLMAO:

I'll get the ball rollingxheat

n8i4vuI.jpeg

Paco Roca

No man is charming this year. Do I have to tell anyone? Baby Lasagna is pleasant but she is a very basic beauty and she has an equally basic charisma. What elevates the Croatian singer is the makeup on his face and the rocker look that he wants to invest in but we are at levels just above the basic threshold. Slimane is not handsome at all. The French singer appears fascinating only thanks to his vocal and performing talent (even if the spit splash in the video while he sings makes my gut twist).

Female beauty is also not very competitive. Silia Kapsis is a super basic beauty. Many singers are extremely remodeled with smooth cheekbones like a Greek statue or with lips or breasts inflated like 2.8 car tires. Raiven, who is perhaps the least remade or best remade, has too hard facial features. The Slovenian singer is saved only thanks to her charisma but we are always at basic levels. Personally, the most fascinating women of 2024 are: Kenzy from Megara (because she has a strong charisma, she is herself without too many filters and is physically natural) and Angelina Mango (who without makeup is ugly but with makeup she stands out a lot and, not to be forget, she is physically natural (she is just toned), she is herself (she doesn't wear a diva "dress"), she has a strong charisma and knows how to exude sensuality).

Top Bottom