Hosts Eurovision 2022

sucof

For me :

Michelle Hunzicker and Pierfrancesco Favino

5cb701419c74c5d32abbb7ae16cad137.jpg

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
Alessandro Cattelan and Chiara Ferragni are on pole for the conduct of the next Eurovision, and propable together with Mika.
Let's see if this choice will confirm it, certainly the first two names are almost confirmed

would be the best hosts since 2016 imo...

ory26

Please no Mika, he's irrelevant outside of France and Italy
Lol, Mika 's career is over in France since some years now. Reason why he moved to Italy, it's the only country where he still have some success.

Krishoes

There is no doubt that the main presenter will be Alessandro Cattelan, especially now that he is a RAI employee. Considering that he has been kept out of the next edition of Sanremo, the chances of him trying his hand at Eurovision are practically 100%. RAI doesn't have another name as good as his if we have to look for a dynamic face, already used to musical events and able to speak English.

It's weird for me to read Chiara Ferragni's name because she is not a presenter (I know it is not a requirement for Eurovision but still...) and especially because her husband Fedez has been fighting with RAI for a few months, so I think it is unlikely she will be chosen by the broadcaster for such an important event.

hzalfa

This is just beating a dead horse at this point, but the latest rumors from the websites TvBlog and Dagospia say that Alessandro Cattelan is about to sign the contract to host Eurovision 2022. They also add that Turin is currently in the lead in the host city race and that RAI wants a total of 4 hosts, so Alessandro Cattelan + 3 other people.

anto475

I don't know any Italian media personalities so I can't really say who I want, I just want, at most, two hosts. Maaayyybe three, but preferably only two. And that includes "green room hosts". If the green room is less than five minutes walk from the stage then there's no need for a "green room host".

I vote for Lundini. Next to a drag queen. 🤣

Now seriously, please, anyone with a proper command of English. 😁

And Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the green room explaining them all that he sings better than them. 😆

sucof

Mika likely host of Eurovision together with Alessandro Cattelan.
last Sunday they voted to elect the mayors of rome, milan, bologna turin etc ... and in two weeks there will be ballots, this is the cause of the "delay" in giving the name of the city that will host the 'eurovision.

Last edited:

iwanna belovewithyou

Mika probabile ospite dell'Eurovision insieme ad Alessandro Cattelan.
domenica scorsa hanno votato per eleggere i sindaci di roma, milano, bologna torino ecc... e tra due settimane ci saranno i ballottaggi, questa è la causa del "ritardo" nel dare il nome della città che ospiterà l' eurovision .
Fake news nothing official are only rumors from a former commentator

hzalfa

I thought the Mika hosting rumor was debunked a while ago
Yes, but a former Eurovision commentator said that he was going to do it during a radio interview with him. He meant it as a joke, but the media ran with it anyway.

iwanna belovewithyou

I would also see Jessica Alves the ex human Ken now human Barbie, she is polyglot too, she is famous in Europe and she is not "expensive".
Rodrigo-Alves-trans-Ken-Barbie.jpg

FilipFromSweden

I suggest that there should be no host, just let a robot do it, something like Siri or Alexa

Top Bottom