Contact us

Greece : Koza Mostra f/ Agathonas Iakovidis - Alcohol is Free

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Jim

Hello Agathona & Koza Mostra!

If someone had told you that all the other participants of this year's eurovision song contest are interested to collaborate with you, which one will you had chosen and why? Good luck and thank you!

Jim from Thessaloniki (your city), Greece!

Fluke

Are you afraid that many will find your lyrics unsuitable, and how do you defend them?

(Henrik, Sweden)

Scooby

Hey guyz!

Illias u are the one of the most cutest guys on ESC this year. But im am curious how tall u r, cause one friend of mine said that u r short (and i dont believe to him)? Best wishes, i love ur song!

Nikolas from Serbia

ethn

hi our lovely guys!!!!(yound and older ones ;) )

will u make sure to bring all your craziness and super energy on stage as u always do or do you feel (fear) that the whole event /stress/anxiety will make u hold back....?

polla filia kai tha skisoume!!!!!!

Yanna / Glyfada-Greece

Top Bottom