14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
The only way this marble-mouthed garbage could have ever won any selection is through rigging. #MelissaWasRight.

:1: in the poll once it goes up. The razzie for Worst Song this year is between this one and Israel's.

spinachpie

How has panik records managed to send the same song twice
They sound nothing alike :ROFLMAO:

I suppose there were many who, for some reason, thought Ela was the same as Fuego and El Diablo though, so not surprised these opinions come out, hehe.

MopManMoss

Veteran
They sound nothing alike :ROFLMAO:

I suppose there were many who, for some reason, thought Ela was the same as Fuego and El Diablo though, so not surprised these opinions come out, hehe.
anyone that thinks Ela sounded remotely like el Diablo or fuego clearly does not have ears, was I being hyperbolic about this and Cyprus sounding similar probably yes as Cyprus is more interesting for one but they’re both pretty bland songs in the same genre so I don’t feel my initial comment is completely inapplicable.

Victor does have the better song performed by a Dane in semi 2 though so he has that going for him

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This is probably a whole new low for Greece. Its a slight improvement on that demo leak yesterday but wow what a heap of trash that actually is. Greece can produce some absolutely brilliant music (and i dont necessarily mean ethno before you come at me again and call me xenophobic like last year), this is just terrible. They really rigged their internal selection and risked a lawsuit for THIS? The only thing going for them in their chances is that its semi 2 and 12 is already waiting from Cyprus.

Nicholas123

How has panik records managed to send the same song twice

At least the music videos expose different parts of male beauty. :mrgreen: Cyprus is serving arms, whereas greece thighs. Hehe. As for the song itself, I must admit I had kept my expectations pretty low so I am positively surprised. Not as generic as I thought it was. Victor has a nice voice, he gives me strong positive energy vibes and being the songwriter of the entry makes what they say more honest and emotional. I wish our Greek danish twink the best of luck. :D

nudiecrudi

Absolutely nothing. Maybe he is going to qualify because is in the same semifinal with Cyprus and Albania and would get at least 20 undeserved televote points.
Now everyone has an opinion but calling this the best male ballad means a lot.

ArmpitOfEurope

Criticism is one thing but being mean is a whole new low. Jeez how can some of you be so pathetic over a song competition?

They express their opinion about the song, this is what this forum is about. Didnt see any mean comments about Victor himself. The fact that you hate that the greek song is having a bad reception doesnt mean they are being pathetic.

Top Bottom