9 7.4%

14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ArmpitOfEurope

The sounds of a random fish in the Aegean would be more interesting than this, this is one of the most paint by numbers cookie cutter songs I have ever heard. I hope the leak isnt the final product

It isn't, this is the demo, they recorded it from scratch with different producers

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
His indie girl kitchen singing voice aside, that song is horrendously generic. It seriously better be just a demo because its tragic in that form.

ArmpitOfEurope

It isnt bad its just so bland and inoffensive why is anyone going to vote for this? I really wish Greece would go back to having actual greek people with greek sounds rather than just random diaspora people with generic songs

I agree, doesnt have anything special, but I am just glad it isnt the mess I feared it was going to be from that snippet lol.
Televoters wont go crazy over it but if they have improved it and with a good performance, it can be jury friendly enough for a decent score

rasmuslights

Veteran
Omg, guess what, turns out IT is better than Liar! *sad bop noises*
I think its the best choice ERT could do. Depending on staging and vocals, it can do a top 15.

Klavdia was the right choice imo. Leon of Athens also probably wasn't as generic. But it's decent.

spinachpie

The last 30 seconds is ok, but I was never a fan of James Arthur, and his Greek brother won't change that :(

ArmpitOfEurope

The last 30 seconds is ok, but I was never a fan of James Arthur, and his Greek brother won't change that :(

The last 30 seconds is the only part I dont like, seems like its bulding before that and it ends up to those claps with slower tempo, it feels like its ending with a bridge rather than a final chorus, which is anticlimatic. Really hope they changed this, this track needs an explosive final chorus to be somewhat competitive, verses and prechorus are pretty.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I dislike this more than 2016 and that’s saying something at least Utopian Land was trying to do something, this is the chicken soup of Eurovision songs yes it’s fine maybe even pleasant but why would I want it given what else is on offer

Top Bottom