9 7.4%

14 11.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lilka

Just wake me up when Greece gets a strong song in Greek that sounds like a winning material and actually wins. Justice for Greece! Unfortunately, this is one of the few years when I am predicting a bad place... but I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

ArmpitOfEurope

We are getting this March 6.
I hope he pleasantly surprises us, I want to root for him, he's talented but theres really nothing I like about that snippet :(. I dont know if there's even a song in there for them to polish, I just listen to a guy singing glibberish.

lilka

We are getting this March 6.
I hope he pleasantly surprises us, I want to root for him, he's talented but theres really nothing I like about that snippet :(. I dont know if there's even a song in there for them to polish, I just listen to a guy singing glibberish.
Nah, they don't have to do that. They should, however, greekish it. :mrgreen:
Sorry, just a silly joke, I couldn't resist.

Nicholas123

I am not joking, be patient a few more days.

No, we won't withdraw. The flop Queen Melissa Mantzoukou will win every case against ERT, will get the right to represent us at the ESC 2023 and will give Loreen a run for her money. I can already see Greece overtaking Sweden at the betting odds boards really soon with the ultimate super global hit LIAR LIAR LIAR YEAH YEAH YEAH.

Last edited:

ArmpitOfEurope

So Greece won't be withdrawing, the dispute between Melissa and ERT will be resolved in May.
Dont have any expectations for the song, but it could be worse, at least its title isn't '' watergun '' :p

Citelis

I mean why not? In Poland they are angry to the one who won unfairly but here they gonna boo the one who lost unfairly.

tararaaam

So Greece won't be withdrawing, the dispute between Melissa and ERT will be resolved in May.
Dont have any expectations for the song, but it could be worse, at least its title isn't '' watergun '' :p
Oh no, so Greece won’t be DQ? And no more bullying an underage? Boo, so sad…😥

Top Bottom