We will always have each other
I won't lose you for another
And if we die together
I will hold you till forever
If we die together, die together now​

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Enters the Gjon's Tears "let us be mostly competent for the heck of it" zone a bit too much for my liking but it's charming nevertheless. Especially once the actual music kicks in.

:7: points.

hzalfa

Unfortunately I don't like it, but then again I didn't like her previous songs either so I guess that means she stayed true to her style and that's obviously a good thing. I'm giving :5: points for consistency with my ranking, but I don't think it's a bad song.

Shadowfuxcs

This is just ok, not a song I can get behind unfortunately. We were gasslighted about something “original” and “alternative” and then we are left with an extremely mainstream pop ballad that doesn’t really stand out as having anything unique. Good thing the demo had leaked so I could control my expectations. A major drawback is the lyrics, they are just extremely literal. At least they are written in proper English, no “this is love/rain falls from abAve” this time, but to be fair that was more iconic.
Then again, if people bought Arcade they could also buy this one too. Might get a good position.

Ianp16

I can only see Lorde.

On first listen the song is nice. I hope the live version brings it alive but not sure how the robot tone will come across on the night.

0scar

It just takes too long to get to the part that's actually really enjoyable, but that part is really good. Not sure how to rate it though, but this definitely will make the top tiers of my ranking, and will get a good result in Turin for sure

ESC94

Sadly this is another song where I can´t share the enthusiasm of some users. xscared

I really don´t like part of the song til the first chorus because of this voice effect. It sounds artificial and also melodywise nothing really happens there. After the chorus her voice sounds more natural and I like the tone in it, sadly the song itself is just another meh pop ballad, not bad but simply not really memorable either. xbored

I give :5: to Amanda and :gr:, it´s better than most other Greek entries in the past few years and I can see it doing well, but it´s not world changing at all and I don´t think I´ll listen to it again before the contest. :(

Last edited:

aef

Well another song that’s just there, at least for me. Not bad, not as the bunch of :3: pointers I have so far but also nothing special. I’m not too keen on the covid theme. All in all the song is very predictable.

This year is „not the yellow from the egg“ as the Austrians and Germans tend to say. :6: points from me. I wonder why on earth this is getting so many :12: and why it is rising in the odds.

empo21

Veteran
I'm...not impressed? ://

Hearing that it has an almost a cappella 1st minute that builds up excited me for all the possibilities, but at the end it just sounded like a well produced, yet still quite generic 2/3s of a song :/

I wish they had gone more orchestral/grand with the instruments, like Death of Us. For now it seems like it's on the same lane as Sweden's Hold Me Closer, which if chosen will be a vastly better entry in comparison.

:6:

CPV4931

Personally, I find the song a bit boring, but I can see Greece reaching the top 5 or even the podium in May, a strong contender

Etanna

I'm afraid I'm also among those who don't understand the hype around this song. It sounds like "background" music to me, something that you hear on the radio, in an ad or in a movie and while it's nice and creates a nice atmosphere, you don't really pay attention to it. Maybe in the live performance they will manage to remedy this

Top Bottom