1 0.9%

1 0.9%

5 4.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Greece-scaled.jpg

PanosAK

The most horrible greek Entries were internally selected (2016-2019 with the Exception 2017).

Not really. Katerine , Demy and Maria Elena are easily some of the better artist we've send in recent years. Regardless of final position.

Especially when you have things like "Aphrodisiac" and "Rise Up" in there

Citelis

Not really. Katerine , Demy and Maria Elena are easily some of the better artist we've send in recent years.

Maria Elena was great and deserved better for sure but Demy is overrated as a singer.

Realest

Aphrodisiac was so fun and spread so much Joy and Eleftheria was so beautiful xheart
I will never understand why she was so hated among Fans.

PanosAK

Maria Elena was great and deserved better for sure but Demy is overrated as a singer.

Demy is a radio pop star. She is not supposed to be this fantastic singer although i think she has a nice voice. I think she makes good pop music regardless of the fact that i'm not always a fan of her work.

She usually delivers good pop music. "This is Love" wasn't one of those times.

Citelis

Demy is a radio pop star. She is not supposed to be this fantastic singer although i think she has a nice voice. I think she makes good pop music regardless of the fact that i'm not always a fan of her work.

She usually delivers good pop music. "This is Love" wasn't one of those times.

Imo the majority of Demy's songs are not good. Between Demy and Eleftheria i prefer Eleftheria! :p

Realest

Because its bad. Everyone has a Black Day in his Life.

PanosAK

Imo the majority of Demy's songs are not good. Between Demy and Eleftheria i prefer Eleftheria! :p

Ok come on now. I am not even a huge fan of pop music like that but

I can't name you one good Eleftheria song

Realest

^One good Eleftheria Song:

Nicholas123

I think i only liked Eleftheria in this song...she sounds really fragile and dreamy. xheart

I would add "Taxidi sti vrohi", but it is not an original song.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Sadly the last song from Eleftheria got way too much hate. Just check like-dislike ratio! :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rhaUzqlLE

I truly don't get it. It's not that I think this song is great good okay fundamentally listenable, but it also sounds like at least 30 songs that get released per month to commercial acclaim. What's the big deal?

Citelis

I truly don't get it. It's not that I think this song is great good okay fundamentally listenable, but it also sounds like at least 30 songs that get released per month to commercial acclaim. What's the big deal?

I know that the song is bad but still i have seen way worse songs trending in Greece and they didn't get that much hate.

PanosAK

^One good Eleftheria Song:

I think i only liked Eleftheria in this song...she sounds really fragile and dreamy.

I'm sorry i genuinely feel like i re listened to the same song twice with these two.

Imo these 2 songs are better than the majority of Demy's songs

I've heard of "Νύχτες Καυτές" it's her most successful song which i guess makes sense, i enjoy the chorus, but that's about it. Kinda reminds me of a worst version of Foureira which i already i'm not the biggest fan off.

That other song i can listen to the exact same thing done much better from much better greek artists who sing that style of music.

Imo there is no comparison between her and Demy and i think their respective careers would agree.

Citelis

Imo there is no comparison between her and Demy and i think their respective careers would agree.

Well i still prefer Elethreia than Demy. However its true that Demy has more succesful carrer but i don't think that makes her better. She may has better promotion or better connections into music industry.

Top Bottom