I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

marty

I dont like that song, neither the video. 1 point.
But there seem to be quite a lot of people who like it a lot. maybe it will do good in the televote.

Ezio

Veteran
nina-bonina-brown-sue-me-gif-8728632

Ezio

Veteran
I wonder where all the twelves come from, except from myself. Seriously.

Ezio

Veteran
All the haters waste their energy on hating instead of writing in the threads of the songs they love ... wasted time really. Do you usually waste your time like this?
You are right but if I passionately hate on a song, I love to piss everybody else off, too. Lol. It is pathetic. So thanks to Rumgild Hendricks and his anti toxicity song. What’s more pathetic though, is to secretly vote 12 points while hating on the song. But that’s a German tradition I guess. Peter Urban knows about it.

Brandt

I... think he will have a fun performance in Rotterdam so the audience won't find him boring. But what I don't like about this entry is that Jendrik tries so hard to look like a happy-go boy with peaceful and humanistic mind that it looks almost fake and forced. It doesn't feel sincere with that attitude. He just tries to look like one, and I don't like it.

mauve

Veteran
You are right but if I passionately hate on a song, I love to piss everybody else off, too. Lol. It is pathetic. So thanks to Rumgild Hendricks and his anti toxicity song. What’s more pathetic though, is to secretly vote 12 points while hating on the song. But that’s a German tradition I guess. Peter Urban knows about it.
Really? Okay, then it's just me not doing it. I mostly stay away from such a thread and turn to the ones I love. :unsure: Guess I just don't have this hate-mentality.

Mainshow

Veteran
I think I haven't hated a song like that since Lithuania 2014 (Attention). It's just noise to me. Seriously, it feels like torture and I'm not exaggerating. It's like it makes me sonehow aggressive.. Like I have to switch the channel all of a sudden.

I haven't had such a feeling concerning another German entry before. Even the ones I do feel embarrassed about (2017, 2019)...i was still able to listen to them.

Ezio

Veteran
Really? Okay, then it's just me not doing it. I mostly stay away from such a thread and turn to the ones I love. :unsure: Guess I just don't have this hate-mentality.
Me too. But I hated Keiino in 2019 and most of Sweden plastic or Danish Schlager. And I tell everyone about it. But it’s not like I am obsessed with it. The sun in Austria is not as hot as in Malaga or Toledo.

Mainshow

Veteran
+ this is the most poliarising entry so far (which might be a good thing in the end, in terms of the results).

But you can't drop such a deliriously happy tune sounding like 6 songs together (one of them being a cat food jingle and a dated Austria 2003 - drop) whilst neglecting well-established artists and expect everyone to just not feel hate. Maybe, the NDR will be lucky and get a decent placing in the end but if this entry tanks, it deserves all the hate it gets.

Ezio

Veteran
So, a self-written, not overproduced at all, non plastic song about toxicity online deserves all the hate it gets. *mind blown *

Mrm

Veteran
As expected, very polarizing in the poll.. :D

For me it is as the Mamas say "In the middle"..I gave 7.. :D

Sammy

Veteran
don‘t compare this to Alf Poier all the time. Alf was dull and weird - this is joyful and funny!

(and in 2014 Alf dissed Conchita BIG TIME just to promote his latest crappy album, which I will NEVER forgive him!)

Mainshow

Veteran
To me. It sounds over produced because of all the whistling, the brass-heavy instrumental parts which are way too loud, the tap dance part, the shouting in between, the speaking parts.

If he had chosen to transfer his message via a song which is more polished, well-arranged and less offensive, I think it wouldn't receive all the hate but for now, you can't mix 6 songs, include several things most people hate (ukulele, tap dance, whistling) and expect to be praised for having won an internal selection.

The fact that it's self written, is another story. I even posted in this thread prior the release that I am quite excited and happy about Germany getting an authentic song (finally).

I'm just shocked it sounds so messy.

Top Bottom