29 9.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
germany.jpg

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully the results of USFD won't put off any big names with interesting entries this year

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I hope Unheilig try again. Would be nice to see And One. I don't think Eurovision would be their scene though. MarieMarie's beautiful "Candy Jar" was wasted this year. I would love to see her back. It's going to be hard to top that song though.

It would be very nice if someone could resurrect Nico (of Velvet Underground fame) from the dead and have her fly the flagxheat Thank you Germany for Nicoxyes

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I also forgot to mention that it would be great to see German superstar Romy Haag at Eurovision. Here she is with her interpretation of the Leonard Cohen classic "Everybody Knows".

Soren

It would be a dream come true to see Helene Fischer representing Germany at some stage in the future. Highly doubtful, but here's to hoping her selection as the voting spokesperson for Germany this year is inclination towards her participation in next years contest!

jaan

Unser Song für XXX will take part in Cologne again, most probably on march 19th. Once more NDR will select some well-known names for the final while several (at least 3) shows will go for one or more wildcard candidates.

Thomas Schreiber is already in talks with some artists, including Helene Fischer.

ShoeFlo

I also like to see Santiano participate on ESC next year.... great, unique style, catchy songs and (mostly) German lyrics

I would pleased as well if Helene Fischer finally take part.. I'm not a Schlager fan, but her songs are for sure one of the best Schlager songs overall. She is beautiful, she has charisma, great voice and she sings in German language, which is a crucial criterion for me.
Often when I listen to 'Atemlos durch die Nacht' I think "wow this would have done great in Copenhagen" because this kind of songs really fit to ESC

GERVision

I also like to see Santiano participate on ESC next year.... great, unique style, catchy songs and (mostly) German lyrics

I would pleased as well if Helene Fischer finally take part.. I'm not a Schlager fan, but her songs are for sure one of the best Schlager songs overall. She is beautiful, she has charisma, great voice and she sings in German language, which is a crucial criterion for me.
Often when I listen to 'Atemlos durch die Nacht' I think "wow this would have done great in Copenhagen" because this kind of songs really fit to ESC

Definitively !
Helene would be everbody's favorite though it is Schlager. As you mentioned she is as unique as Santiano.
In my opinion a song in German would has better chances than songs like "Is it right".

GermanBango

please NDR, stick to the USFx-format witch a few changes here and there - please not a casting show as in 2010-2012 again!

Anjeza

please NDR, stick to the USFx-format witch a few changes here and there - please not a casting show as in 2010-2012 again!
xyeah esp. I want only one voting round, not something like this year

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This years NF was kind of repetitive because off all the rounds. If it was over two nights then maybe it could have worked better. It doesn't need to be crazy, Simple format could work really well.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Semi-finals and a final would do but only if there's enough quality to warrant it. Otherwise just have eight acts perform and pick a winner. Don't do the silly two-song system please...

12Points

2 Semi finals with the same artists but different songs per semi and the selected songs putted in the final i think is better than to put all in one, just like what [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] said :D, and scrap the wildcard thing please :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
2 Semi finals with the same artists but different songs per semi and the selected songs putted in the final i think is better than to put all in one, just like what [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] said :D, and scrap the wildcard thing please :)

Things like the wild card are so unnecessary. What you said should have probably worked better, I found their national final laborious. Something like what Sean said would seem the most likely. 1 song, 1 contestant.

Top Bottom