20 4.7%

19 4.4%

20 4.7%

17 4.0%

14 3.3%

63 14.7%

• Total voters

sweet_passion

Seriously now, how could this song not win? I mean, it was by far the best song and performance in final. Lena looked beautiful and very sexy, her vocals rather good and her close-ups simply irresistible... :p
Great great aand... great!

JRS

The most boring song of the final
I agree with you.
I kept waiting when the song would really start going..and it never did:mrgreen::confused:
Did not care much of the half-talking vocals either.
I doubt I will ever like Lena as an artist, sorry:?

The show on stage was fine, though.
The dancers where a creative add to the performance.

vaxjoe

I agree with you.
I kept waiting when the song would really start going..and it never did:mrgreen::confused:
Did not care much of the half-talking vocals either.
I doubt I will ever like Lena as an artist, sorry:?

The show on stage was fine, though.
The dancers where a creative add to the performance.

Exactly...the only good thing is that she had -surprise surprise- the best tv direction

Sarang

Glad this came in the top 10...a really cool song performed very well! Keep it up Germany!

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
10th place is a great result for Germany and Lena should be satisfied. As I said before, I wasn't a big fan of this song though I have to say the live performance was fantastic but there was so much energy in the arena, it may have felt differently when watching it on TV. The chapter "Lena" is now coming to an end and I wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors outside of ESC. Hopefully Germany is going to have a kickass NF staying away from the "Unser Star/Song fuer....." concept.

Woohoo

The best song of 2011! Modern with attitude xheart Lena is talented and she should try to promote her music abroad.

I thought she would be higher than 10th place, i'm really curious to see the split results (jury/televoting).
Anyway, the 10th place is a success! :-)

mariopl

Seriously now, how could this song not win?
Well, basically she did not win just because she represented Germany again . And the song itself, was far too good for something like ESC, which nowadays can be described as "trash song contest" :p :lol: :twisted:

Milos-BC

For me, this was the best stage presentation of ESC 2011! It was marvelous, I was like :shock:when I saw how it looked on TV :D No need to repeat what I think about the song :D

For me this is even better than "Satellite" now, and she totally deserved the top 10 position. If she didn't win in 2010 she would've ended even higher imo.

Now it will be strange to wait for someone new from :de: as I got used to Lena :lol: (are you sure she won't defend her 10th place now? :geek: :mrgreen:)

mariopl

For me, she can keep coming back over and over again, but she has to send song such as "Taken by a Stranger". And a must is another hot, sexy and seducing performance :D

croboy82

Great performance and good place.

Remember people that most of the viewers heard the song for the first time and it takes a while to "get" the song.

sweet_passion

Well, basically she did not win just because she represented Germany again . And the song itself, was far too good for something like ESC, which nowadays can be described as "trash song contest" :p :lol: :twisted:

Haha. Point taken.

But i think that, even if the song is not as catchy as "sattelite" to the first hearing, the whole stage presantation was just amazing, so it would grab people's attention and vote. Well, 10th place it's not bad, but definetely not what the song deserves.

alexa

I simply loved Lena again, she totally didn't disappoint! In fact, now we have 2 absolutely great songs by Lena in the history of ESC :)

vampire67

News From Lena

Lena is nominated for MTV European Music Award as Best German Act: http://de.mtvema.com/kunstler/lena and now needs your help and support.

She won the ESC 2010 with 'Satellite' and received chart success all over Europe.
Her album 'Good News' reached Platin status in Germany and with her new soundtrack-single 'What A Man' she wants to conquer the charts again.
Lena won two 'Echo' Awards and now hopes for the EMA.

Can you resist these eyes ;)

Just klick 'Abstimmen' on http://de.mtvema.com/kunstler/lena
(you may vote up to 100 times a day accordig to MTV voting rules)

Top Bottom