6 4.8%

3 2.4%

6 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

0scar

Goes on for too long and I don't get what this is about at all?
Melody speaking it's fine

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
They should have had this in Georgian because i'm sure it would have felt 929445x better and more special.
Oh my, the missed opportunity here. I would have been blown away.
After a few listens though I can say I'm on board. The start kinda lost me as it seems I was thrown right in the middle of the chorus but I got over it. Tbh her pronunciation doesn't bother me as much as with Loreen, don't know why as I rarely focus on lyrics.
It has the potential to have a great staging so I hope Georgia pull their weight in that department.

:10:

Sammy

Veteran
Very beautiful video, the song for me is quite boring. Maybe I will like it better after a few listenings but definitely no instant grip.

Fluke

Wow, really didn't expect Georgia to step up after what seems like they've not really been trying for a couple of years. I actually liked almost all of their entries since 2012, but they weren't really contenders like this one. It's like they're trying to out-Loreen Loreen.

Incredibly daring arrangement and song structure, perhaps the weakest point is that the vocals are in a very narrow range, just half an octave for almost the entire song. Just one part in a lower pitch would have brought relief, but it might not be needed anyway. Really curious how they're going to stage this, of course.

Iker

Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

Or if google translate tried to translate it but that version that was present circa 2012 (aka the very sucky one). There are odd grammatical choices bordering on errors and sentences that do not make sense together.

Kruto

The linguistic experts say that Frisian is the closest living language to English. So I just pretend she's singing in Frisian and then it sounds so much better.
NL should send one in Frisian one day.

I really wish Iru would sing this in Georgian. Because I cannot get over those lyrics, they make no sense.

12Pointsgoto.....

I absolutely love this, this is exactly the type of music I listen to but with different words. I wish they toned down the percussion in the second chorus a bit(the one after the first verse), as it covers a lot of the other instrumentals. Other than that, I love it, and I don't mind the diction that much. It does feel like a mixture of JESC Georgia 2022 and 2010, which isn't inherently a bad thing.

hijirio

Veteran
Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Life is love
Thing is known
Like in dreams

Going through the life together
Like in dreams

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Life together
Life together

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
My love is not a fake
This feeling is lord
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

My soul's like a fortress
I feel I'm progressed
Words getting worthless
Love is a wordless

Oh
When life is loved
Loved

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret
Very oximated lyrics xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
dies-dead.gif

Georgia has done it again. Oh my.. and I had my reservations about how strongly I'd be able to be on board this year with Iru but her entry is fantabulous. It's so explosive.. so mysterious and intriguing. Wildly hypnotic. It's almost too much you could argue as the song is a lot but I get so thoroughly into my three minutes with Echo, picking up new bits with each listen that I didn't catch on the previous. It opens with a bang and doesn't let you go for a single moment. That's how you do a Eurovision entry! Highlights for me are the entirety of that second verse (what a trippy direction they took it in) and the big notes before Iru enters the final chorus.

I've just got one question though. How in god's name is she going to be able to sing this live? Cause if Iru can somehow pull this all off, how does Georgia not make the final for the first time in years and possibly even receive their best result to date? Such an epic entry. I'm in ruins from how good it is. I LOVE it!!! Thank you Georgia xheart

:12: points (watch out Australia cause you at last have competition in my ranking)

Franzilein

Very beautiful video, the song for me is quite boring. Maybe I will like it better after a few listenings but definitely no instant grip.

Gotta agree with the "no instant grip", felt the same. But it's only natural with songs which aren't as linear. Listened to it for a few times now, and oh boy... what a ride xheat Will need to change my top 10 now.

midnightsun

Veteran
The main problem, to me imho, was the fact that they waited again until the last moment and announced it as THE groundbreaking ESC song and it simply does not live up to the expectations after we were exhausted from the waiting and practically had our top ten sitting firm for a while.

If this was released earlier in the middle of all the song releases it would have stood out more, making an impact. The first impact is important; if it’s good it can last a while since people get so used to it the song will end up higher even with more songs getting released.

I agree it’s a good song. Is it in my top 15? Yes. Is it in my top 10? No. It would have been in my top 10 when not all songs were released. Now I‘m so used to my top 10 it’s harder to make space for another song.

I really hope for Georgia they will qualify, they‘d deserve it, esp with this song, but since it‘s in Semi 2, chances are good.

A-lister

Veteran
I guess I need the actual Georgian-language demo for this one, or to hire me Mop, or Mr. A-lister to do the lyrics.

Or, maybe it's okay like this. Georgia does send two gibberishes to JESC before, so why not do it on ESC now?
Oh, I take that challenge!

This should obviously be in Georgian, I can't at countries never learning! Very broken English isn't cute, it might work in a simple party song where it doesn't matter too much but in anything else it's just cringe.

Top Bottom