3 2.4%

6 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Loindici

Veteran
I guess I need the actual Georgian-language demo for this one, or to hire me Mop, or Mr. A-lister to do the lyrics.

Or, maybe it's okay like this. Georgia does send two gibberishes to JESC before, so why not do it on ESC now?

AliceEsc

Not a fan, unfortunately. Nothing special. I'll give it a :6: for the atmosphere, but I think it's going to fade eventually.

Semra

Unlike my instant love for Armenia, this is more difficult for me. I like elements in song, but there's some parts that are just ordinary to me. Maybe it's the melody, especially in the chorus - heard that melody so many times before! I like the small, quirky and ethnic details more. It's a good song, hope it doesn't get too "shouty". But I don't think it will be in my top 10 like Armenia.

Semra

I feel like this is quite similar to Armenia in many ways, but this is a bit more avant-garde. I think I ultimately prefer Armenia to this though because that's a bit easier to listen to on a first hearing.
To me they are sooo different. I have Armenia in my top 3 now and this one won't make it to top 10, maybe not even top 15. It's a good song and I need more time... I liked some elements in there but to me the chorus was not original. Not a mainstream song at all, but the melody line kinda was. Armenia was highly unique all the way through. Maybe I can understand what you mean, a few similarities in small parts of Georgia's song. But not many.

banana

The drums just killed beautiful vocals and sometimes the music was not heard. Perhaps some issues with the recording.
The feeling like it is an echo of something :D:D
Despite an ocean of drums, Iru was perfect. I give 10 points.

Betwixt Tales

I guess I need the actual Georgian-language demo for this one, or to hire me Mop, or Mr. A-lister to do the lyrics.

Or, maybe it's okay like this. Georgia does send two gibberishes to JESC before, so why not do it on ESC now?
Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Life is love
Thing is known
Like in dreams

Going through the life together
Like in dreams

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Life together
Life together

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
My love is not a fake
This feeling is lord
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

My soul's like a fortress
I feel I'm progressed
Words getting worthless
Love is a wordless

Oh
When life is loved
Loved

Days in a row
I'm thinking, I know
I've got a big faith
My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a sceret

Betwixt Tales

When that little break comes at around 2.30 into the song, and the strings take center stage before she makes that big "ooohhh!", I could feel it all the way into my stomach — the hope of a big beautiful finish with strings that carries her to the end... And then it stops before it even got started, and the drum takes over yet again. Sigh. So close to really lifting the song to a higher level and then it failed me. I needed that lift because the constant repetition in the lyrics isn't doing the song any favor.

At least it has a baseline which makes it better, for me, than Armenia's, which we were holding out for yesterday. And there are elements in the song that I really like - like the stings - and the music video has some really cool elements that I'm hoping will carry over to the live performance.

For now, I think I'm just mostly happy that we finally have all the songs for the contests. Now the true listening and ranking of the songs can begin. xheya

heke1988

For me better than Armenian one. However like Armenian I would have liked more voice power. :7: for now.

Semra

I'm trying to excuse the weird grammar of the song by telling myself it's poetry.
Not sure I'm buying my own explanation though. :oops:
Why on earth don't they bring in an English teacher (or better; writer) when sending a song to Eurovision? To me it cheapens the song a lot. It didn't even tell a small story. It's just some loose words thrown together. Most people won't listen to the lyrics, but to me it's losing points.

EscGeek

Veteran
Yes, I love this!!! xyaaay
I'm relieved because all of your hyping filled me up with worry to lose my precious Georgia :lol:

Georgian PERFECT streak continues.
But right now it looks like I'm gonna put it on "only" 11th place

Top Bottom