Lock me up (Up), lock me down (Down)
Lock me in (In), lock me out (Out)
Lock me sideways
(Circus Mircus)

MopManMoss

Veteran

midnightsun

Veteran
Funny that nobody came up with the idea that the same people behind Subwoolfer could be behind this. SW are trolling so much that I would not be surprised if they took part in two acts this year. At least as songwriters, maybe even performing in both acts. The level of humor is similar. Also, there are suspicious other clues.

- Circus Mircus published a statement about the band in December 2021 (before Subwoolfer was even chosen) that starts with "Hello Earthlings“ (Subwoolfer do that too)

- the names of the band members are totally made up and funny

- both songs include the theme space/moon/other world

- one picture (I guess the only one of CM) shows one member with a suit and a tie in a pose similar to one Subwoolfer and another one is wearing a purple mask with sunglasses (purple is the complimentary colour to yellow) which seems to be of the same material as Subwoolfers minus the teeth and ears

ChiversLookDivine

Funny that nobody came up with the idea that the same people behind Subwoolfer could be behind this. SW are trolling so much that I would not be surprised if they took part in two acts this year. At least as songwriters, maybe even performing in both acts. The level of humor is similar. Also, there are suspicious other clues.

- Circus Mircus published a statement about the band in December 2021 (before Subwoolfer was even chosen) that starts with "Hello Earthlings“ (Subwoolfer do that too)

- the names of the band members are totally made up and funny

- both songs include the theme space/moon/other world

- one picture (I guess the only one of CM) shows one member with a suit and a tie in a pose similar to one Subwoolfer and another one is wearing a purple mask with sunglasses (purple is the complimentary colour to yellow) which seems to be of the same material as Subwoolfers minus the teeth and ears

Nice idea, but 'they' would be immediately disqualified under Eurovision rules, and it's pretty clear at this point that Nika Kocharov is behind Circus Mircus.

It's a nice coincidence that we've got two pseudonym acts this year, with the popularity of The Masked Singer I'm surprised it's taken this long tbh.

Anyway, coincidences are easy to spot. Sam Ryder also has 'Space' in his song title and even has 'Wolf' in his Instagram handle, which I guess proves how easy it is to link acts to each other.

midnightsun

Veteran
Maybe Subwoolfer got inspired by them :)
I also heard that at least Nika is involved but we don’t know the connection between the artists yet. It‘s a funny coincidence at least.

Tuna

There will be Israel calling tonight, Circus Mircus will participate and not Subwoolfer.
Subwoolfer was in Barcelona party and London one, not Circus Mircus.
Subwoolfer is in SF1 and Circus Mircus SF2. However, what happen if they qualify for the finals both ?

Georgia is 3rd in odds for SF2 : https://eurovisionworld.com/odds/eurovision-semi-final-2
0ady.png

Last edited:

Fluke

So now that we finally have some kind of live performance to go by, both the staging and the vocal performance was far from impressive, and if they don't massively improve on both this is gonna be locked out, rather than locked in, get what i mean.

midnightsun

Veteran
I like both but while I loved Georgia from the start, it took me a while to love Norway.

I‘m joking a bit but what if it’s really true?
The mouth of that Georgia lead talker with the fake Eastern European accent looks like the one of Ben Adams or Mark Read of A1. And why are there only two of the Georgian band?

Conspiration incoming. Just for entertainment purpose. What if Circus Mircus are Ben & Mark and Subwoolfer are the Ylvis Brothers, fooling everyone? Or what if Subwoolfer is Ben & co and Circus Mircus is Mark & co and both have a competition running, who ends up higher in the ranking? :ROFLMAO:

Nah, just kidding, to be honest I even don't want to know who‘s under all the masks, at least not until the finale so that the mystery remains but I HOPE they reveal it after.

mauve

Veteran
I like both but while I loved Georgia from the start, it took me a while to love Norway.

The mouth of that Georgia lead talker with the fake Eastern European accent looks like the one of Ben Adams or Mark Read of A1. And why are there only two of the Georgian band?

Conspiration incoming. Just for entertainment purpose. What if Circus Mircus are Ben & Mark and Subwoolfer are the Ylvis Brothers, fooling everyone? Or what if Subwoolfer is Ben & co and Circus Mircus is Mark & co and both have a competition running, who ends up higher in the ranking? :ROFLMAO:

Nah, just kidding, to be honest I even don't want to know who‘s under all the masks, at least not until the finale so that the mystery remains but I HOPE they reveal it after.
Imagine it will be NEVER revealed - you would go nuts trying to guess if your theory was right or not! :ROFLMAO:

Sammy

Veteran
das I like both but while I loved Georgia from the start, it took me a while to love Norway.

There are strong hints that one of the subwoolfers is Gaute Ormåsen. As I heavily rooted for Synk eller svøm I think I can recognize his voice timbre. OMG I sound like I someone from The masked singer. :ROFLMAO:

Simon

Still love the song. You have to be in the mood, but it’s a very Eurovision mood. Anyway I decided to email them some kind words so I thought I’d share. I love some of the other songs too. Forgive me that I had a minor rant about Russia but honestly who can’t when we see what’s in the news every day?

This is what I sent:

Hi CM!

Thank you so much for your amazing song and video. I’ve watched it so many times and sent it to many people. Your love is what we need in this world. Things are tough for many people. I face homelessness in a week but I’ll find a way because I live in a lucky country and I have a mother and brother that cares. I’m more concerned about the atrocities in Europe caused by an evil Russian. If I could come and defend you and Ukraine honestly I would. I will give what I can.

I guess what I’m saying is, please don’t let this evil stop you from expressing your beauty and love, because that’s what we need. You are a defender of humanity, not an attacker.

I wish I could be there to see you in Turin. I’m thinking of you and I’ll be watching live from Sydney, Australia. I’ll send a photo of me. And also another fireworks because we are good at that.

Big hugs. No kiss because I’m nervous after catching COVID 3 weeks ago. But I was triple immunised and recovered in just over a week.

Please take me to the spacecraft and its dance floor!

Top Bottom