22 16.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loindici

Veteran
From what I've read on the Eurovision Georgia IG page, we will get a different side from Tornike. Might we get something... vulnerable?

Ezio

Veteran
Vulnerable? Does it get more vulnerable than last year?

Ezio

Veteran
'' why do you want me to smell like a French homme?''
Who told you that? You can still smell like a Latvian "pomme". Sweet and juicy, right?

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Thank God Armenia has withdrawn, now Georgia will receive even less points than their last attention-seeking entries. Definitely a NQ

Mimmon

Veteran
Tornike is getting ready

mauve

Veteran
Tornike is getting ready
Well, I have been ready looooong ago already!!! xheat

Sammy

Veteran
Thank God Armenia has withdrawn, now Georgia will receive even less points than their last attention-seeking entries. Definitely a NQ
I‘m starting to worry for you. You are sacrificing more and more of your principles in the cruisade against male singers. First you support a male singer to get rid of a group where there is even one woman in, now you praise the withdrawl of a country who would most likely have sent a woman just to ensure a NQ of a male singer... Where will this lead to??? :mrgreen: :lol:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I‘m starting to worry for you. You are sacrificing more and more of your principles in the cruisade against male singers. First you support a male singer to get rid of a group where there is even one woman in, now you praise the withdrawl of a country who would most likely have sent a woman just to ensure a NQ of a male singer... Where will this lead to??? :mrgreen: :lol:
at a certain point you have to just sit back and admire the patheticness of it all, eh.
(not giving gianluca the honor of a quotation...x)

mauve

Veteran
I would have pushed the ignore-button long ago, but reading Gianluca's comments are rather ... funny? Cause they lack of sense ... and a good laugh is good for your health! :LOL:

@Mainshow A ballad is absolutely fine cause Tornike will make a ballad sound special! :love:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
You are just lucky that lately I'm having troubles in accessing the forum, so I'm not in the position to comment properly as I used to. Anyway, the haters of mine can fuck off straight away.

Mrm

Veteran
You are just lucky that lately I'm having troubles in accessing the forum, so I'm not in the position to comment properly as I used to. Anyway, the haters of mine can fuck off straight away.
Listen to me now, You leave Tornike alone, or I RIOT and SHOUT AT YOU here RIGHT NOW!! :mad: xpunish
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, find other singers to bash and trash in your dirty trolling way, BUT LEAVE TORNIKE KIPIANI ALONE and GO AWAY!

I give my life for HIM!!

d1c7cd9b73752461a871d247517d323e.gif

:lol:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Listen to me now, You leave Tornike alone, or I RIOT and SHOUT AT YOU here RIGHT NOW!! :mad: xpunish
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, find other singers to bash and trash in your dirty trolling way, BUT LEAVE TORNIKE KIPIANI ALONE and GO AWAY!

I give my life for HIM!!

d1c7cd9b73752461a871d247517d323e.gif

:lol:
Ahah, hey Mrm, how are you? I must admit, I kinda miss reading your posts (because of my accessing problems), as they are always genuinely funny, and you're one of the few genuinely enthusiastic eurofans! So, because of this, I'll do what you're asking me, so I'll leave Tornike alone xD I'm gonna head over to the Polish thread now to bash Brzozowski instead :lol:

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Mrm

Veteran
It wouldn't be bad if he added some real ethnic ellements! xlove xheart

Sammy

Veteran

I give my life for HIM!!
eYddIBS.png

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm
Top Bottom