Contact us

?????????? - Georgia 2010 - Sopho Nizharadze - Shine

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Stella

She sings very good,it could have been Yohanna this year..it would have feel more magical if she had the same "show" like Yohanna.But she is gr8 ;)

aletem

Along with Romania, this is the dark horse tonight! I hope Georgia will put another great performance just like in the semi-final and I'm sure the success will come. Good luck! :D

lithuvien

aletem said:
Along with Romania, this is the dark horse tonight! I hope Georgia will put another great performance just like in the semi-final and I'm sure the success will come. Good luck! :D

Thx. I hope same :D i wish number 13 give us luck lol :lol:

aletem

I arranged you some votes from UK (I have a friend that went there 3 days ago) and also a vote or more from Macedonia. I don't want to leave this song without any votes, especially after it grew on me so much after that dress rehearsal. And why not, you deserve it!!! :mrgreen: :cool:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Good luck to Georgia. I loved the song the first time I listened to it and i'm pleased that it has become quite popular among the ESC fans. Sofia has probably the best vocals of 2010 especially considering with all the moving around on stage, she never loses control of her voice. It's a beautiful ballad and this could make the Top 10.

My preciction: 7 - 13th place.

aletem

Woohoo another amazing performance!!! Definitely the BEST Georgian entry ever! :D She deserved more than just 9th place, but it is still good. My votes and my little lobby helped you get 5 points from Macedonia and I am really glad about it. YAYY for that! :mrgreen:
Congratulations again, good job! :D

ParadiseES

Still don't get the choreography, but that wonderful voice did deserve the top-10. Congratulations Georgia and yep, this was BY FAR the best Georgian entry ever :D

pras

yeah! I hoped for top 5 but 9th place is great as well!! I love you Sopho! Congratulations Georgia!

tooom

In my top 3 last night. Impressive vocal performance once again.

JRS

Georgia was great -ge :cool: :D
Definetly deserved to be on the Top 10!
Im my opinion, Sopho had great vocals and she definetly was the best singer in the ESC 2010:)
Thank you Sopho and Georgia! xthank

AlekS

Veteran
Belarusian president Lukashenko thanked Georgian people (via Georgian ambassador) for giving their 12 pts to Belarusian entry.
speaking of not taking it seriously :| :lol:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Sofia Nizharadze was sent to the stage of Europe's favourite TV-show to represent Georgia. It was the hopeful song Shine that brought her a ninth placing in the Final of the 55th Eurovision Song Contest.

Who is she?
Born in Tbilisi, Georgia, Sofia Nizharadze graduated with honors from the musical academy of the Tbilisi State conservatory where she studied piano and vocals. At age 3 she started performing on a professional stage and her talent was unanimously admired by a wide audience.

At the age of 7, she was mentored by Jansugh Kakhidze, a prominent Georgian conductor, author of famous soundtracks for Georgian cinema productions that turned into hits among Georgian music fans. Soon Sofia joined a children music choir where she took the lead as a talented vocalist at various shows, and TV projects.

Later on she performed the world hit Sous Le Ciel De Paris at the French Embassy. Shortly afterwards, Bernard Pivout, a journalist, amazed by her talent invited her to his program at TV5. Sofia has won numerous awards in her career and has also starred in musicals like Romeo and Juliet and Notre Dame De Paris. She has also performed in a duet with José Carreras in 2001.

eurovision.tv

Realest

Amazing Entry. Would have been a worthy winner if there wasnt our Lena.

Realest

I still fail to understand how this beautiful Composition and Voice could get only 160 Jurypoints and not 300+

Top Bottom