Contact us

?????????? - Georgia 2010 - Sopho Nizharadze - Shine

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Interrail

Well deserved final for Georgia! She was great, good luck in final! :cool:

Tristran

I was already amazed by the choreography during the rehearsals, but this performance was one of the best this year! Really impressed by how well Sofia sang while being swung around by the dancers! Congrats on making the final! xwave1

aletem

The thing I can't believe is that few weeks ago this song was 20-something on my ranking. After I saw the dress rehearsal I felt in love with it. I think I found everything what was missed in the song. Now with the great camera work, it is in my top10. I am very happy she made it. It was possibly the best performance from both semi-finals. :D I am very surprised, positively!!! :D xclap

Bojan

she can sing her ass off! very good Georgia!
best of luck on Saturday!

evilperson

While I'm not a fan of all the tossing and pulling across the stage, Sofia did a wonderful job in her performance and she deserved to qualify.

Enigma

Great performance!Amazing voice!Beautiful Georgia,you're one of the best!!!

Milos-BC

The best vocal performance of the night. Totally deserved to qualify. I think it's gonna end up in top 10 easily tomorrow.

LadyKiller

Banned
After watching both semis, I can safely say that besides the best voice of the ESC Sofia is also the most beautiful, naturally beautiful girl of the ESC.

Sophia was the best looking girl last night. She was gorgeous :) This song is a really powerful ballad and i think it deserved to qualify :)

pras

aletem said:
Matt said:
Georgia will be 13th song to perform on saturday
Great draw!!! I think she has a chance to win it all!!! :D :mrgreen: Wow! :D
I agree with you!!!! Sopho was fabulous!!! She deserves to win :mrgreen:

amigo

Sopho looked good yesterday - the whole act. But I had a feeling that I was watching a musical, not a song competition. The song is a bit boring but the performance was brilliant.

AlekS

Veteran
LadyKiller said:
After watching both semis, I can safely say that besides the best voice of the ESC Sofia is also the most beautiful, naturally beautiful girl of the ESC.
xyeah :mrgreen:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Sofia:

“You can't even imagine what I felt when it was Georgia in that first envelope. It was an amazing moment, I was almost crying. I realised that people had been voting for me, I'm so honoured to be in the Grand Final. This was the moment when I realised what tears of luck is.”

EvNickGR

She was the best! ...My mom...wrote on a paper ''Georgia''...and my uncle also said that Georgia was the best... ;)

Deltage

I would have expected more, the choreography didn't match the song most of the time in my opinion. But I have nothing against them being in the final, the idea of having a complex choreography with a ballad alone deserves that..

I was planning to vote for Romania only last night. But when I saw her awesome performance I totally changed my mind and voted for her too :) She was the only one who made big difference from the beginning. I don't think that she has a chance to win but I hope she can be in top 5!

Good luck!

bashers

I really dont understand why people are slating the choreography. I thought the whole performance was absolutely fantastic. A definate dark horse to win!

Its got everything! Shes a fab singer and at least can sing whilst moving around (My faves azerbaijan and armenia didnt prove this during the semi final unlike georgia!)

Good luck!!!

Top Bottom