Contact us

FYR Macedonia: Vlatko Lozanoski & Esma Redžepova - Pred da se razdeni

Zack

Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Simon87

Big hello from Serbia

Tell me why did you decided to change the song in the end?

Imperija had very nice comments here and people seem to like it more than this new song

I will support you anyway and good luck

aletem

Hello from Canada,

My question is:
Where will they be planning to do the promotion this year and what is their goal in Malmo? Also why should people vote for them?

Thanks

Fluke

There is a element of dubstep in your tune, along with several others this year, 6 or 7 i think. Is there a reason for this?

(Henrik, Sweden)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Hello Esma and Lozano,

Esma you are the Queen of the Gypsies and Lozano you have a very contemporary, soulful voice and style. What is the dynamic like between the pair of you? Did things instantly click and work or was it a gradual step to the wonderful chemistry you seem to share today in song and on stage?

I love "Pred da se razdeni" so much song and I wish your country the best of luck in the contest!

Kai from United Kingdom.

Mimi

Hello Esma and Lozano,

How satisfied are you with your rehearsal(s), and would you like to change anything until the Semi-Final?

Thank you and I wish you the very best of luck!

Mimi (USA)

Top Bottom