Contact us

FYR Macedonia: Tijana Dapčević - To The Sky

escYOUnited

Administrator
Post your suggestions for questions to ask the artist(s) and delegation here.

These questions can be Eurovision related, general music questions regarding the artist or even random questions (e.g., what three items would you take with you on a deserted Island).

We will have final say about which questions get asked, but we'd appreciate it if everyone keeps their questions polite. Negative or overly critical questions (e.g. Why is your song so bad? Do you think your song is plagiarism?) will most likely not get chosen.
So what questions do you think would be the best questions to ask artists?

Be sure to include your name and your city and country of origin.

Please click HERE to vote for the present ESC United should give to Tijana in Copenhagen. The three options are:

1. A mini plastic Cello: Tijana started playing the Cello at a young age leading to a number of competitions throughout the former Yugoslavia. The cello led her to success by performing in the Macedonian Philharmonic, as well as getting her degree at the Music Faculty of the St. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje in 1999.

2. A Joke Book:
Tijana’s great sense of humour became one of her trademarks, which she embraced fully in the leading single of her fourth album Žuta minuta (Breaking point).

3. Sky Chocolate Bar: Her song is called "To the Sky" so we thought handing her some "Sky" Chocolate would be appropriate. Sky Bars have four sections, each with a different filling: caramel, vanilla, peanut and fudge, all covered in milk chocolate.

You have two weeks and you can vote once every hour so make sure to come back on a regular basis to cast your vote.

We look forward to your questions and votes!!!

Kaz

Why did you decide to perform your song in {Macedonian/English}?

~Nick from Sydney, Australia :)

Jim

Hi Tijana! Firstly I wish you the best of luck and I want to ask you if you're interested or not, to collaborate with a Greek singer, as you did in the past with Antonis Remos.

Thank you, Jim from Thessaloniki, Greece! ;)

ClassifiedCat

Hi Tijana.

What made you do Eurovision?
What is your song "To The Sky" about?
Have you received any messages of advice from past participants, including your backing singer?

aletem

She said in one recent interview that she is not really fond of ballads. Ask her what does she think about her SkopjeFest song "Izgrev" now (it's a beautiful ballad), which she performed it in 2002. :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Tijana, you are the most fabulous performer on stage. You possess such charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. Do you think that these qualities will give you the upper hand in what is a very solid year?

Lots of love darling and the best of luck, I will be voting for your wonderful entry. Kai. London, United Kingdom.

Mrm

Veteran
Tijana, you are the most fabulous performer on stage. You possess such charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent. Do you think that these qualities will give you the upper hand in what is a very solid year?

Lots of love darling and the best of luck, I will be voting for your wonderful entry. Kai. London, United Kingdom.

xrofl xrofl

this reminds me of the radio show here, with wishes and greetings!! :lol: :mrgreen:

In one word: "FANTASTIC"! :D

Top Bottom