11 6.1%

6 3.3%

6 3.3%

3 1.7%

5 2.8%

9 5.0%

• Total voters

Lietuvis

You can say that I have a shitty taste in music, but I think I will be putting this song into my playlist at least for a few days. It's catchy :D

SirPeterGriffin

Geez, what a chaotic performance. Everything was so weird and random...once again, another potential hit destroyed by the complete inability of FYRM to do a proper staging.
You had one job and you blew it...great, that's just great.

Realest

Never understood the Hype tbh.

Stiven

OMG I feel so sorry for EyeCue they and their song were completely butchered. I just hope Meri Popova will finally retire from being our HoD.

theditz83

Veteran
Yep, I echo the sentiments of many here - this was easily in my Top 10 of the whole contest when it comes to studio cuts but the rehearsals seemed chaotic and ever really gave me much confidence.

The live vocal was very shaky tonight and the backing vocalists were way too over-the-top. The whole performance was a prettt hot mess. Somehow the chorus sounded hollow and weak and it had none of the impact that it should have. Such a waste :(

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
FYRM destroying songs with staging since... foreeeeveeeer.

What’s up with Macedonia and awkward dance moves? I really don’t get it

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
her reveal though. delete that shirt. contender for barbara dex for sure.

reminder that justice for dance alone

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Can they award the Barbara Dex twice to the same person in the same year for 2 different outfits? Because they need to.

aletem

It wasn't as bad as people are saying it was, but it felt a bit underwhelming. The energy wasn't there and those moves were hardly even shown. I think she sang fine, it's just that the chorus lacked power - it felt like there was no energy and all felt rushed.
Wasn't expecting it to pass, but definitely didn't end last.

toinou03

It's the biggest shipwreck in Eurovision since years... Complete catastrophe in everything. Outfits, staging and vocals. Nothing right... Yet she can sing, but not that one, definitely...

GlamSIMorous

This was my #1 of the year, performance wise this wilo be my 38th or 39th place .. That was absolutely horrible. Vocals were off, no emotion, nothing. She pressed every note out. So sad. :?

aef

Everything was so sad about their performance... The whole concept was so shitty!!! And who came up with those dresses? I think styling matters more than we all might think! I'm a big fan of the studio version and even for me those dresses were quite off-putting.... In the end they sadly didn't deserve to qualify with that mess.

ag89

I think somebody should introduce Barbara Dex kinda award, but for the worst staging. You can all be sure Macedonia will be winning year after year.

Top Bottom