Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - February 2023: "Best Of: Growers" - The Show | RESULTS from page 1

NicoRobin

Wow thank you so much. This victory means a lot for me bc when I discovered this song, I wasn't a big fan. It growns in me after each listen and I listened hers others songs and I became a big fan of her discography.

Still thanks everyone and congrats to all xheya

Bmbriga

Congratulations @NicoRobin and :dk:. It was also my 12 pointer, so even better. xcheer

Thanks for the votes! xrose

Special shout out to @Journalist for his outstanding appreciation for Dalmacija lifestyle

a17bd172-f5e4-4878-9e64-1f35fe03dabd.gif

And @Zorjan For :10:, of course.
Really happy for your good placing. I didn't give :au: much points, because for me it's the opossite of grower. It's a song I used to love, but heard it so many times, it started to get annoying :D

And thanks :uk::pl::az::be::fr:

I can't say I was expecting this song to do very good, so I'm not disappointed with results.

And thanks @Malagant for saving the day and go out your way to make this edition happen. xlove

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have also today created a page at the FSC Spin-Off Wikia with a list of all FSC Spin-Off Winners for the period October 2017 to February 2023.

As one can see it reads with separate columns for Edition/Winner/Participant/Performer/Song/Points, and it is linked from the main FSC Spin-Off Wikia homepage, see link at the bottom of the homepage.

This makes it easier for all our members at a quick glance to see who were the winners of each FSC Spin-Off edition in this period xup

Top Bottom