Contact us

FSC Predictions Thread

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The FSC Predictions Thread is a forum-thread where FSC-members may give their predictions, discuss which songs they believe will do well, or less well, in a FSC-edition.

We hope this thread, a suggestion by one of our members, will add interest, excitement and fun to the FSC - and perhaps also might bring in some new members to our valued FSC Community.

This is how it works:

1. Any FSC-member may post their predictions / discuss songs in this thread in a FSC-edition. This can be done at any time during the month.

2. You are not allowed to state your top 10 or who you want to win, keep in mind the FSC Rules. So you may say f.ex., ‘I think country x will win this edition’, but not ‘I think my 12-pointer / my favourite who I want to win, country x will win this edition’.

3. Be always polite in the discussion, any attacks or similar on members for their opinions / views will not be tolerated.

4. Keep also in mind that these opinions are just opinions (and fun speculation). Vote in the edition for the songs you like the best, regardless of their ‘indicated chance’ / prediction of doing well / less well. No vote is a wasted vote, no matter what. As we all know, final results are often (somewhat) different than expected beforehand. Make your own choice and stick with it, we all have different - and equally valuable - musical tastes.

Have fun predicting - and good luck to all entries!
thumb_smiley1.gif

Regards,
Malagant

eerik

:ee: got a great feedback during the live listening. Based on my previous experience, it means bottom ten result.

ParadiseES

Only a couple of the songs you predict to win are in my top-10 (and not really high btw), so I really hope all of you are wrong :D

Tinchey

:au: or :fi: imo. I really can't see :it: winning though. :( But like last edition, I might be wrong. :'D

Krishoes

:tr: for me

A-lister

Veteran
It's hard to predict this month ...

Maybe :fi: , :tr: , :au: or :dk: or :it: again or :il: or :ma: ... honestly I dunno this month xshrug

I think there are many potential winners, but no front-runners...

Mozz

Bananas. Some people will go totally bananas tonight because their results are not as expected or hoped for. And some results have even really surprised me :eek:

Top Bottom