Contact us

FSC Montenegro

Sahistul

Such a spectacular ballad, very powerful, emotional, superbe lyrics, you are in my top10 Montenegro!!! ;)

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I decided to leave :me: jury and join in :rs: jury. There are many reasons why I'm doing this. The most important is that the montenegrin music scene is very poor (focus on a small number of performers), and my results in last 2 editons wasn't very good.
I hope you understood me. :D
Bye! ;)

Kryptonite

I decided to leave :me: jury and join in :rs: jury. There are many reasons why I'm doing this. The most important is that the montenegrin music scene is very poor (focus on a small number of performers), and my results in last 2 editons wasn't very good.
I hope you understood me. :D
Bye! ;)

Well, sorry, but I don't really understand you. :sl: always fails badly in FSC, but I would never leave the jury because of that. And after all, 21th place (in October in November) isn't a bad result at all.

It would be really cool if Montenegro stays in FSC, but of course it's your decision. :D

Oh, and don't forget about this rule:

2. In order to be part of a jury the FSC Player either resides or has the citizenship of the country they would like to represent. Any exception to this rule needs to be approved by the FSC Management team.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, sorry, but I don't really understand you. :sl: always fails badly in FSC, but I would never leave the jury because of that. And after all, 21th place (in October in November) isn't a bad result at all.
It's not about bad results. :D I don't know why I said that. :lol:
About that rule, I'll talk with Matt!

Journalist

Welcome from :ba: Bosnia and Herzegovina! xheat

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
montenegro.png
2021 MARCH | "Veseli se srpski rode" by Danica Crnogorčević

Top Bottom