Contact us

FSC Mix-Up Spin-Off(the November Spin-off) - Results at Page 6

Anjeza

buhne-vorhang.jpg

Good morning from sunny Berlin for the announcement of the participating countries of the First FSC Mix-Up Spin-Off!

berlin-brandenburger-tor.jpg

Before we start the show let me inroduce you the hosts of the show:

220px-Nazan_eckes2.jpg

Nazan Eckes, née Nazan Üngör, (born 9 May 1976 in Cologne, Germany) is a German television personality of Turkish descent at the German television channel RTL.
Daughter of Turkish immigrants from Eskişehir, Nazan Üngör completed 1995 her Abitur, the German final exams of high school in Leverkusen, where her father was employed as a worker in a chemical and pharmaceutical company.

Her internship at the music television channel VIVA was followed by a formal journalistic apprenticeship (a Volontariat) for 18 months at the same channel. In 1998, Üngör joined VIVA as a regular TV journalist. Between 1998-1999, she also worked as freelance reporter for the turkish language regional newspaper Haftalık Posta.

Nazan Üngör managed in 1999 to do a jump to RTL-North in Hamburg and assumed the presentation of weather forecast of the regional evening program Guten Abend RTL. The next year, she transferred to RTL-West as vice presenter of weather forecast at the local program Punkt 12. At this time, she became also a reporter.

Since 28 January 2003, Nazan presents regularly the RTL II News on workdays. That year, she hosted RTL Exclusiv and Life! - Die Lust zu leben as a vocation substitute. She also presented World Music Awards with Ole Tillmann and Deutschlands beste Doppelgänger, a look-alike-show on Saturday nights with Mike Krüger. Furthermore, Nazan Eckes hosts the program Formel Exclusiv on lifestyle, sports and Formula One with Kai Ebel.

From June 2004 on, she hosted Life! - Die Lust zu leben and assumed also die presentation of Bosporus Trend and RTL II Jahresrückblick, a retrospection on 2004 and 2005.

In 2005, she assumed the pregnancy substitution of Frauke Ludowig in EXPLOSİV-Weekend. The next year, she hosted with Hape Kerkeling Let’s Dance, the German version of television series Dancing with the Stars. In October of the same year, Nazan Eckes was responsible for the presentation of Das große TV-Quiz, a quiz program with the GameDisk of RTL and NORIS Entertainment. She played also in the German television comedy Crazy Race 3 – Sie knacken jedes Schloss featuring a journalist.

In 2007, Nazan Eckes hosted the second season of Let’s Dance Again with Hape Kerkeling and also the episode Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - The great RTL-Special.

elton_detail.jpg

Alexander Duszat, better known under the nickname Elton, is a German television host and comedian.

He was born on 2 April 1971 in Berlin, but grew up and went to the school in Hamburg. He finished his traineeship as a television and radio technician. Later he hosted several shows for the local television channel Hamburg 1, where he first appeared under the nickname Elton, which was given to him due to a reportedly similar appearance to Elton John.

In February 2001 he was hired by the popular German entertainer Stefan Raab as an intern and sidekick for his television show TV total on ProSieben. In December 2001 he started to host his own show Elton.tv, which was produced by Raab's company Raab TV and canceled in March 2003. Along with Sonya Kraus, he also hosted the reality shows Die Alm in July 2004 and Die Burg in January 2005.

When Stefan Raab boxed Regina Halmich in spring 2007, Elton promised to participate at the New York City Marathon in case Raab should stand more than 5 rounds. Since Raab survived all 6 rounds Elton started his training and eventually finished the Marathon in 5:30:01 hrs as 34202nd.

And yeah, I know you are waiting impatiently for the countries, but before let's have a look at the rules:

The songs:
  • The song has to be elder than 10 months (which means released before January 1st 2010)
  • Like in FSC, singers must have the citizenship, spent the majority of their life or made their career in the country they are representing
  • Duos need to have at least one singer who is from the country they are representing, foreign “featured” singers are allowed
  • Bands need to be from the country they are representing. The maximum of band members not from the country they are representing is 2, but however at least half of the band needs to be from the representing country.
  • Songs that take part in following Contests are not eligible to enter: Eurovision Song Contest, Junior Eurovision Song Contest and any National Final for these contests, it is also not allowed to choose a former entry of the FSC (But however you are still allowed to nominate artists which have taken part in these contests)
  • Coverversion, Samples and Instrumental songs are allowed as long as they apply to the rules.

And now finally the countries:
Anjeza - Poland :pl:
Simmeke - Finland :fi:
AlekS - Croatia :hr:
goktengri - Austria :at:
FabiESC - Italy :it:
94ayd - Albania :al:
Lenalite – United Kingdom :uk:
Turksh97 – Ukraine :ua:
Scooby – France :fr:
JJ strajker - Turkey :tr:
KristiG – Serbia :rs:
lucian-crusher – Russia :ru:
Martin – Bulgaria :bg:
yulara – Spain :es:
evilperson – Greece :gr:
ParadiseES – Germany :de:
Isabella – Romania :ro:
xDirtyCanuckx – Norway :no:
ronny1988 – Sweden :se:
Milos-BC – Denmark :dk:
Blush – Belgium :be:

Right now you have time until November 10th to choose a song from your country. If you did, fill in the following form and send this form via PM to me.
Performer:
Song:
YouTube Link:
Download Link:​

Hope you have fun :D

Last edited:

Kristi

Re: FSC Mix-Up Spin-Off(the November Spin-off) - The Counries

xwoo :rs: Serbia
I was excpecting a balkanic country :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Blush

omg i have belgium! this is so easy :D i already have the song ;))

martin

oh no i know nothing about bulgaria and songs i think the song i will send will be a former esc of fsc singer

strajker

Yaaay Turkey :D

ParadiseES

Germany.... this is quite interesting. I think I have the group, at least :D

BTW I'm so curious to know what Yulara will send for Spain :p

Kristi

I'm also courious what will Andrea send for Albania :p

ronny1988

ohh wow :se:

yay Elton and Nazan, great hosts :) beautiful Berlin. that's gonna to be a fantastic show

Anjeza

The first two countries which have sent their songs are Belgium :be: and Bulgaria :bg: Both have made really interesting choices :)

I'm also really curious what you will send for Germany Pablo :D

Sim

hm Finland

I'll go for a search on the finnish market:p

Anjeza

:it: has submit it's entry too. And :pl: is close to chosing it's song ;)

Thanks Lenalite :)

AlekS

Veteran

Croatia will send their song later, I have a quite big amount of competitors.

yulara

oh god, spain... I only know porque te vas and hijo de la luna... I'll have to search about spanish music...

Top Bottom