Contact us

FSC JUNE 2010 - RESULTS on the 18th page!

AlekS

Veteran
[center:1c64tisn]
1_119.png
[/center:1c64tisn]

After winning FSC May 2010 edition Germany won the right to host FSC June 2010 show. This opportunity was given to the city of Hamburg.

ham.jpg
Hamburg is the second-largest city in Germany (second to Berlin) and the seventh-largest city in the European Union. The city is home to over 1.8 million people, while the Hamburg Metropolitan Region (including parts of the neighboring Federal States of Lower Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein) has more than 4.3 million inhabitants. The port of Hamburg is the third-largest port in Europe (third to Port of Antwerp and Rotterdam), and the ninth largest in the world.

Hamburg's official name is the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg (German: Freie und Hansestadt Hamburg). It makes reference to Hamburg's history as a member of the medieval Hanseatic League, as a free imperial city of the Holy Roman Empire, and also to the fact that Hamburg is a city-state and one of the sixteen States of Germany.

Hamburg is a major transportation hub in Northern Germany. It has become a media and industrial center, with factories such as Airbus, Blohm + Voss and Aurubis. The radio and television broadcaster Norddeutscher Rundfunk and publishers such as Gruner + Jahr and Spiegel-Verlag represent the important media industry in Hamburg. In total there are more than 120,000 enterprises. The city is a major tourist destination both for domestic and overseas visitors, receiving about 7.7 million overnight stays in 2008.
[center:1c64tisn]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg

HSH Nordbank Arena was chosen as the the FSC venue.
aar.jpg

Ladies & gentlemen, let's welcome the hosts of the 16th FSC edition :)

h1.png
Hans "Hape" Kerkeling (born 9 December 1964, in Recklinghausen, Germany) is a well-known German actor, presenter and comedian.
In a survey by the television station Kabel 1 in 2005, Kerkeling made it into the top ten favourite faces on German television. In April and May 2006 he presented the live TV show Let's Dance, a German version of Celebrity Come Dancing/Dancing with the Stars, with Nazan Eckes. In 2001 Kerkeling went on a pilgrimage, following the Way of St James for 650 kilometres (400 mi) to Santiago de Compostela. In June 2006 his book "Ich bin dann mal weg" ("I'm off for a bit, then"), his diary of this pilgrimage, was top of the Spiegel magazine non-fiction bestseller list. By May 2008 it had sold 3 million copies.

h2.jpg
Gülcan Kamps (born 20 September 1982 in Lübeck, Germany) is a German TV presenter (a.k.a. VJane) of Turkish descent.
Gülcan was born on 20 September 1982 in Lübeck. In 2004, teaming up with Mustafa Sandal she got onto the European top 10 music charts with Aya Benzer. In 2004, she placed 2nd in Maxim Magazine's women of the year in television. She also placed 60th in FHM Germany's 100 sexiest women and 71st for 2005. Since 2004, Gülcan has been involved in many charitable purposes such as with UNICEF for the "1 Viennese Tulip Ball". On 7 July 2007 she was a host at Live Earth.

[center:1c64tisn]On June 1 the 1st on-line video draw has been hosted:
[youtube:1c64tisn]myMV4xRoy60[/youtube:1c64tisn]

The show started on June 2:
june.jpg

You can start sending your votes to 94ayd until June 25th 23:59 CET!
The link with all songs can be found in the Private Forum (http://esctodayforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=1848) and has also been sent by PM.

[center:1c64tisn]:idea: RECAP :idea:

(made by Olgicka)
[youtube:1c64tisn]22MuirzqcYI[/youtube:1c64tisn]

(made by Peter007)
[youtube:1c64tisn]NLciYbnhb3s[/youtube:1c64tisn][/center:1c64tisn]

Listen to picture videos @ YT:
01. -de Germany
02. -at Austria
03. -es Spain
04. -dk Denmark
05. -gr Greece
06. -us USA
07. -ca Canada
08. -al Albania
09. -az Azerbaijan
10. -pl Poland
11. -ee Estonia
12. -ie Ireland
13. -mk Macedonia
14. -jp Japan
15. -bg Bulgaria
16. -pt Portugal
17. -br Brazil
18. -au Australia
19. -be Belgium
20. -il Israel
21. -no Norway
22. -tr Turkey
23. -uk United Kingdom
24. -ro Romania
25. -fr France
26. -rs Serbia
27. -ua Ukraine

ParadiseES

Re: FSC JUNE 2010 - THE SHOW!

Fantastic show, AlekS. Love the draw! :D

AlekS

Veteran

sorry if I messed up someting - I had to do 90% of work today (cuz I had no I-net for few days) :oops:

Also I'd love to do different scoreboard if I had more time, I didn't expect so many participants, that's why it's so huge :lol: Also because of lack of time the video turned so blurry. Eh, next time I'll have much more time and it will be something totally different & better. My 1st experience is definitely not something boring (thank gawd ESC is just once per year :lol: ).

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

Amazing show, can't wait to listen to the songs. Thanks for all the hard work!!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

For June Norway goes for a beautiful melodic AOR Rock-ballad performed by one of Norway’s most famous and enduring Rock-groups: Stage Dolls. For more information and promotion of the entry (including lyrics in English) check out the FSC Norway-thread and the FSC Promotions-thread! We hope you’ll enjoy it!

Good luck to all entries this month! :)

Simon87

Great show ;)

DominikS

The show looks fantastic! I love the live draw. One problem that I've noticed: the German video doesn't work.

Bojan

GREAT show AlekS :D
love the draw vid! you have to tell me what kind of software is that :p
good luck to all countries xdance

Israeliboy

WOW! WELL DONE!!! I like the live draw a lot! goodluck all :)

SpZ

Estonian youtube video is kinda broken (goes silent halfway)

aletem

I like the draw too!!! :D And I would like to know what did you use! :lol: :oops: :)

Some songs I knew from before and I am familiar with some artists here as well. I heard all the songs once, but I will hear them once or twice again before I made my mind. There are some quite good songs here. :mrgreen: :D

AlekS

Veteran

SpZ said:
Estonian youtube video is kinda broken (goes silent halfway)
Fixed. It should play normally now (I re-coded audio and it worked it seems) :)

Misi

Good job!
This month is a very good edition imo

ParadiseES

No spectacular songs this month, but a lot of nice ones, so it will definitely be a tough choice, I like them in a very similar way!

I only have clear my 5 pointer (like it clearly less than the top-5, but clearly better than the rest :lol: ). About the rest... I know what I like, but don't know the order... :?

Top Bottom