Contact us

FSC #181 - March 2024: The Show! [The Hague - The Netherlands] | RESULTS from page 2

Verjamem

with all due respect, maybe u mean that in a funny way, but: i've found the comments about turkey during the voting (coming from the vote collector) pretty insensitive.
it's not my business and maybe it's not that serious but it bothers me.
Personally, if it were about :pl: I would find it funny :D Curious how @Judas feel about that.

Geborgenheit

At the end of the day, even if any of your entries, month after month, continue to place last in my personal rankings, I'm still so glad to get to have the privilege of listening to and appreciating something you've connected with.

I feel like you are speaking about me. :LOL:;)

Lietuvis

So many thanks to everyone who voted for Gabrielė. She's a very talented young artist and I will probably feature more of her music in the coming editions. Getting 6th place in such a stacked edition of FSC feels absolutely amazing. I'm really glad people have started to enjoy Lithuanian music here so much in the last few years. I'll try my best to keep sending good :lt: music.

P.S. I have no problem with any San Remo entries. I just want good music :)

Journalist

Congrats Italy! xup

Thank you guys for the Selma's Harem, especially Norway and @Malagant for amazing 12pts! I am so glad that you like the song and gave your 12 to Bosnia! Of course, I am thankful for everyone else who voted for Selma!​

JSSArcos

Great show, thanks to all the hosts who did this

a risky song for Portugal, a recent voice in the world of Portuguese music, but I've seen it live, and it's simply sublime, thank you to everyone who supported our entry xlove

My votes ( 50% of jury Portugal)

12-Ireland
10-Italy
8-Turkey
7-Norway
6-Canada
5-Netherlands
4-Azerbeijan
3-Denmark
2-South Africa
1-USA
11-15 place - Spain, Sweden, Lativa, Poland and France

@anabanana2000 - Another "beauty" for me, I'm simply addicted to this song. such delightful, beautiful lyrics, voice, melody, with such a well-realized message. I hope the singer is successful, she deserves it a lot and I will be paying attention to things. One of the best FSC discoveries of recent times, I even shared it with a friend, who also liked it.

Congratulations to Italy, if the rules allow, I don't see any problem with Sanremo songs, and the jury doesn't even "abuse" these songs as they could. Fair victory, with one of the best songs of the Eurovision season.
I found it very interesting, your rule of 1 song per Sanremo but I'm sad not to see Irama with his music ahah.

Last edited:

Codeword Iroquois

Congratulations :it:! It was definitely the song that I saw initially and figured it would pull out a victory; This is about the only time my intuition has been right on such matters.

Thank you for everyone who voted for :us: this month, it's the best result a song I've chosen has had since last June, which is a pleasant surprise.
:10::ua::tw::gr:
:8::lv::cy:
:7::nl:
:6::fi::se:
:5::az::za:
:3::fr::pt:
:2::ch:
:1::ie:

The American votes this month:
:12::ca: - this song has really hit on where I'm at right now, and combined with the musical style (as someone who grew up with a lot of similar music) this song has evoked a lot of melancholy nostalgia.
:10::ie: - as someone who has recently been thrust into this 'adulting' thing, there's a certain manic confusion here that I understand all too well
:8::lt:
:7::az: - This song was originally not going to get points, but it grew on me massively very quickly. Definitely one of my favorites of the month.
:6::tw:
:5::hr:
:4::ch:
:3::fr:
:2::it:
:1::dk:

Excited to see y'all next month with the least well-known song I've sent to date! (I think)

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
My goal for Denmark this month was a spot in top 20, and ending 19th, we happily achieved that :D
So thank you very much, especially South Africa and The Netherlands for :12:

xheart :nl: :za: :mx: :fi: :ua: :ph: :lt: :us: xheart

This was my top 15:

:12: :ie: Such a charming and catchy tune with both funny and relatable lyrics
:10: :se: Non-generic Swedish pop with Summer vibes, that's nice!
:8: :fr: Waaaay better than the previous entry by Zaho de Sagazan imo
:7: :it:
:6: :ua:
:5: :ph:
:4: :de:
:3: :mx:
:2: :cz:
:1: :my:

11th: Cyprus
12th - 15th: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Lithuania, Poland, Spain

Top Bottom