Contact us

FSC #168 - February 2023: The Show! [Linz - Austria] | RESULTS from page 2

anabanana2000

Congrats again to :at: I'm still buzzin from the nail biting ending there!

Thanks so much to everyone for their votes to :ie: Delighted to see Cian & this song do so well amongst such serious talent from you all. xlove Hopefully he has a few more followers now!

:12: :ba: :cy: :dk: :pt:
:10: :fi: :it:
:8: :hr:
:7: :at: :mx:
:6: :lt: :za: :tw:
:5: :es: :se:
:2: :gr:
:1: :lv: :no:

Personally I loved the UK's entry - thought it could be a contender for the real deal in May!

Journalist

Congrats Austria and @Datura ! xup

Thank you for the points for Selma and :ba: BiH: Türkiye for 12, Norway for 6, Mexico for 4, Ukraine for 3 and Denmark for 2 points. xheart

Thanks @aardvark for the great show! xup

See you all in March!

P. S. 27th place with 27 points - beat that if you can. xpokerface

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :at: Austria with yet another FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :tw::cy::az: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :lt::bg::ch: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points - and a 22nd place this month - for Norway in FSC #168 February. I am disappointed with this result, I thought talented and popular Ulrikke’s catchy melodic pop-song would have a good chance of making the top 10, but sometimes a song just does not click with the members. I am glad to at least see some of you enjoyed it and will return more strongly next month :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #168 February

uqwXtGg.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #169 March!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

heke1988

Thank you all who voted :fi: and Behm! I was expecting a little better result, because I think, this song is much better than her previous FSC song. But once again at least TOP 10 result for Behm (She was second place in FSC 147 May 2021).

:id::12:
:ee::8:
:nl::ch::7:
:lv::se::6:
:at::cy::5:
:tw::4:
:za::3:
:it::es::2:
:gr::1:

Here is :fi: jury votes:

:12::mx:
:10::ie:
:8::hr:
:7::gr:
:6::no:
:5::bg:
:4::tw:
:3::tr:
:2::ch:
:1::cy:

Places between 11th-15th:

11. :uk: (DQ)
12. :de:
13. :nl:
14. :za:
15. :it:

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately wasn't able to be part of the live show this time around again :(, but wow @ :at: winning a second time in a row! Is it a new FSC power house in the making we're seeing here!? Congrats to @Datura , I'll be honest I much preferred this entry over last month and also had it in my personal top. 10 so well deserved xclap

As for the Swedish results this edition, let's just say they weren't any good and leave it at that :lol: .... nevertheless...

Thank you to all of you that voted for :se: this month xhug

34 pts

:6: :at: :bg: :rs:
:4: :ie: :pl:
:2: :hr: :pt: :ch:
:1: :my: :es:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :uk: ___ :it:
:10: :fi: ___ :ma:
:8: :ie: ___ :lt:
:7: :gr: ___ :ua: