Contact us

FSC #167 - January 2023: The Show! [Riga - Latvia] | RESULTS from page 2

heke1988

Thank you all, who voted :fi: and Poets of the Fall! Fourth place is a very good result, which I didn't expected.

:12::at::lt:
:8::cz::tw:
:7::il::my:
:6::az::pl::za::us:
:5::pt::rs::ch:
:4::nl:
:2::no:
:1::cy:

Here is :fi: jury votes:

:12::cz:
:10::es:
:8::nl:
:7::my:
:6::id:
:5::ba:
:4::at:
:3::lv:
:2::us:
:1::no:

Places between 11th-15th:

11. :za:
12. :rs:
13. :gr:
14. :ua:
15. :il:

Bakinka

Woow, Azerbaijan in the top-5!!! xclapI really didn't expect such a good result, and I'm happy now! xdance2

Thank you all who voted for Azerbaijan! :az: xhug

Erkin Osmanli participated in the selections for Eurovision several times, but didn't win. I hope, his wish will come true and someday he will represent Azerbaijan at Eurovision.

Big thanks to:

:tr:::sbm:cy: for the amazing :12:!!! ))) xheartxheart
:ua::se::es: for :10:!!!xheartxheartxheart
:ch::nl: for :8:!!! xheartxheart
:no: for :7:!!! xheart
:za: for :5:!!! xheart
:rs: :gr: for :4:!! xheartxheart
:us:for :3:!!! xheart
:uk: for :2:!!! xheart
:cz::ee::ma: for :1:!!! xheartxheartxheart

Last edited:

Journalist

INFORMATION

I would like to inform you that as of the next edition, I am just a regular player. I'm no longer part of the mod team. After a lot of thinking, I decided to withdraw from the moderator part, because the obligations prevailed. I got so much new work in this short time, so I informed the Mod team that I am leaving them from February. Although I originally thought to withdraw from the FSC, I still remain part of this family and continue to associate with you under the flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Special THANK YOU goes to my fellow moderators, @Malagant @aardvark @Ausesken and @Zorjan for the help, advice, companionship and conversation. You are the best! xup

See you on the next edition!

A-lister

Veteran
So sad I missed yet another live show, but hey that's life... xshrug

Congrats to :at: and @Datura on the victory, an alright song but maybe not personally my thing (Dadi isn't really my shtick unfortunately) but nevertheless congrats! xcheer

So another pretty mediocre result for :se: and Klara & Jag unfortunately, at least it's the best position for them in the contest yet (third time), but seems most FSC jurors don't vibe with their style that much... nevertheless a big...

Thank you to all of you that voted for :se: this month xhug

61 pts

:12: :de: :mx:
:10: :ee:
:7: :lv:
:6: :uk:
:4: :az: :bg:
:3: :za:
:2: :il:
:1: :lt:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :ua: ___ :hr:
:10: :rs: ___ :az:
:8: :il: ___ :pt:
:7: :bg: ___ :ee:
:6: :az: ___ :rs:
:5: :us: ___ :za:
:4: :no: ___ :ua:
:3: :pt: ___ :lv:
:2: :mx: ___ :fi:
:1: :ma: ___ :cy:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
INFORMATION

I would like to inform you that as of the next edition, I am just a regular player. I'm no longer part of the mod team. After a lot of thinking, I decided to withdraw from the moderator part, because the obligations prevailed. I got so much new work in this short time, so I informed the Mod team that I am leaving them from February. Although I originally thought to withdraw from the FSC, I still remain part of this family and continue to associate with you under the flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Special THANK YOU goes to my fellow moderators, @Malagant @aardvark @Ausesken and @Zorjan for the help, advice, companionship and conversation. You are the best! xup

Thank you for your kind words, @Journalist .

I have thanked you privately but I want to thank you publicly as well for the great job you have done as a FSC Mod in the past year. You have shown maturity and diligence in your work and a positivity and enthusiasm in the FSC Mod team and towards our members that is to be respected and admired. You will be missed in the FSC Mod team but we are glad that you decided to stay in the contest with Bosnia & Herzegovina. We are indeed a family in FSC and our wonderful contest is going strong xup

PS. No new FSC Mod will be selected. The FSC Mod team will function/work with our 3 members for the immediate future.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
INFORMATION

Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job! xheart
Though I'm obviously sad to see you leave the mod team as you've contributed with so much, I'm happy that you eventually decided to stay with us in FSC, representing Bosnia & Herzegovina :ba:

Bmbriga

Omg, such a great place for :hr: and I missed it! :cry:
Thank you, dear people! xrose
And congrats to my @Tinchey who picked the song. It's wonderful having you onboard.

@Journalist it's was great having you as mod and I'm going to miss your beautiful banners. I'm super happy you're staying with us as a player xlove

And congratulations to :at:! xcheerxcheer
I'm very happy for you @Datura. If I'm not mistake, you weren't feeling very lucky with placements lately, so it makes your victory even more special. I'm genuinely happy for you, even if didn't personally vote for the song. xcookie

A-lister

Veteran
INFORMATION

Thank you for a great job @Journalist xcheer

Verjamem

Congratulations :at:, great winner! :) But I'm not happy that :lt: once more had a great entry and once more it wasn't enough even for Top 10 :(

Thank you for all the points on :pl:! I expected nothing and got Top 20 result :D

xlove
:12: :ee: :nl:
:8: :hr:
:6: :cz: :es: :ch:
:4: :my:

My Top 10 once more
:12: :lt:
:10: :at:
:8: :cz:
:7: :dk:
:6: :fi:
:5: :pt:
:4: :bg:
:3: :za:
:2: :lv:
:1: :my:

Can't tell you my Top 15, 20 etc., but :az: was close to get points for sure. Fortunately, other juries appreciated that ;)

See you in Austria! xwave

Top Bottom