Contact us

FSC #166 - December 2022: The Show! [Taormina - Italy] | RESULTS from page 3

Ausesken

To everyone:

This was my last results show, as I'm leaving the Mod team. When I accepted to be Mod, I really thought I could combine my work, my studies and the Mod tasks here. However, on the one hand, my work hours were increased and my studies proved to be tougher than expected, and on the other hand, some personal matters took all my little free time in the last weeks. Therefore, I had to make a decision: quitting my job as Mod here. I've done my best, and I'm sad I can't keep on doing it. I wish the best to my colleagues in the Mod team, who make this contest possible for us all xup

For now, unless my life gets even busier, I'll still participate as a member of the :es: jury, so I'm not saying goodbye :p

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :lv: Latvia with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :hr::cy::il: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :lv::mx::it: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 2 x 12 points!) - and a 19th place this month - for Norway in FSC #166 December. I thought this song might do a bit better but there were many popular songs in this FSC-edition and I am glad to see several of you enjoyed this beautiful soaring Pop-ballad by the talented and popular Norwegian theatre-artist and pop-singer called Metteson :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #166 December

fqw1qh6.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #167 January 2023!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
To everyone:

This was my last results show, as I'm leaving the Mod team. When I accepted to be Mod, I really thought I could combine my work, my studies and the Mod tasks here. However, on the one hand, my work hours were increased and my studies proved to be tougher than expected, and on the other hand, some personal matters took all my little free time in the last weeks. Therefore, I had to make a decision: quitting my job as Mod here. I've done my best, and I'm sad I can't keep on doing it. I wish the best to my colleagues in the Mod team, who make this contest possible for us all xup

For now, unless my life gets even busier, I'll still participate as a member of the :es: jury, so I'm not saying goodbye :p

Thank you so much!
You've done an amazing job, and just like everyone else in here, I've enjoyed your work immenesely xheart
I'm so happy that you'll stay with us as part of the Spanish jury for now :D

chontono

Sad to see you go as Mod, Ausesken :( your work was certainly impeccable and your banners, unbelievable xbow
Thanks a lot for the votes to :es:, middle ranking is not bad at all xrose
Congratulations to the winner, it is soooo fantastic to have a different country winning for a change :D and a very good song indeed, I wish :lv: was brave enough to send something like this to the Esc…
BUT :gr: was simply the best, I really cannot understand your taste, guys xshrug

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: We have got a New FSC Mod! To see who it is and congratulate the member, please check the FSC Private Member Forum! xcheer

hawadharma

OMGggggggggg
Such a turn of events

I was devastated because I sent my votes a bit too late, because I really wanted Latvia to win, it was my :12:

Turns out Latvia wins anyway without my points. Congratsssss

Cc: @Ausesken

Bmbriga

To everyone:

Oh, no! I loved your shows and your work as a mod. 😢 You will be missed. But thank you for everything 🤗

heke1988

Thanks to all, who voted :fi: and Viivi & Robin Packalen! 8th place is very good result!

:10::cy::it:
:8::hr::il::mx:
:6::lv::se:
:5::rs:
:4::ch:
:3::ee:
:2::dk::de::uk:
:1::us:

Here is how :fi: voted:

:12::ch:
:10::it:
:8::es:
:7::rs:
:6::cy:
:5::za:
:4::de:
:3::tw:
:2::ua:
:1::nl:

Places 11th-15th:

11. :my:
12. :no:
13. :ba:
14. :at:
15. :bg:

heke1988

OMG Congrats Latvia, unfortunately I won't be there in the next edition, because I forgot to send the song. It would have been great to be there!
You can come as uninvited guest;).

Kairit

Latvia xshockxheart

AgreeableLastCutworm-max-1mb.gif

And thank you to:

:7: :rs:
:6: :hr:
:5: :ua: :ro:
:4: :il: :ba:
:1: :nl: :bg:

I am a bit disappointed, but only because I love the song so much myself. I don't send the same artist twice in one 12 month period, this is the only time in 6 years I've broken that rule :lol: Also because I like my December entries to have a 'new year's eve' feel.

Last edited:

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Firstly, congratulations again to Latvia, you finally managed to do it! This proves that with enough perseverance, the right song will eventually come along, and if the stars align, everybody will eventually get that elusive victory.

Then, thank you so much for for all the votes to South Africa. I am ecstatic with this 7th place, I really did not expect to break into the top 10 this month. And it makes me so happy that so many of you enjoyed this entry as much as I did.

Thanks again for all the voters:
:10: :ba:
:7: :it::lt::ro:
:6: :nl::us:
:5: :az::fi::il::no:
:4: :tr:
:3: :ua::rs:
:1: :at::ee:

And finally, it is very sad to see @Ausesken depart the mod team. Thank you very much for all your hard work. You always did a perfect job, always faultless, and always gave more than expected. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Verjamem

Once more, congrats :lv:! Great winner :) :it: would have been decent too, the margin was too big a bit :D

Thank you for all the points! My expectations were low, but we finally got a nice result with a good, rock song, so I'm even more happy.

xlove
:12: :az:
:10: :nl:
:8: :pt:
:7: :ch:
:5: :us: :mx: :bg:
:4: :lv:
:3: :at: :id:
:2: :za:
:1: :lt:

Also, big thanks to @Ausesken for great job with show and FSC in general. It's awful you have to go :(

:12: :lv:
:10: :it:
:8: :cz:
:7: :de:
:6: :ch:
:5: :mx:
:4: :rs:
:3: :cy:
:2: :lt:
:1: :dk:

hawadharma

What a result for Denmark! :dk:
I didn't expect anything near top 10 so ending 9th is the Danish surprise of the year to me. Very nice way to end 2022, and it makes it a little less depressing that Denmark failed so badly in Qatar ;)
I really crossed my fingers for a spot in top 25 :eek:

So thank you for giving me a late Christmas present to:
xheart :ua: :il: :ch: :ee: :at: :lt: :uk: :id: :ba: :hr: :bg: :mx: :pl: :ro: xheart

This was my top:

:12: :tw: It has been such a long time since Taiwan has sent something like this, and I've missed it so much!
:10: :bg: I got a Happy Face everytime I listened to it before Christmas
:8: :lv: I don't love it quite as much as "Roku Okeāns". But still... Both of my favorite Latvian FSC-entries are now by Bermudu Divstūris :D
:7: :ch: Very nice indeed
:6: :pt: I really enjoyed the pleasant vibe. It was very chill
:5: :tr: Nil was just funny :D And the song was so typical Turkish... In a good way!
:4: :ua: Intriguing
:3: :my: Why didn't you vote?! Not quite as good as many of the earlier Malaysian ballads in FSC, but still very beautiful
:2: :fi: Nice entry
:1: :rs: A bit alternative, but I liked it

11th: Germany
12th - 15th: Israel, Italy, Poland, The Netherlands

I was sure Israel would end up in top 10, possibly top 5 :eek:
Sis, I did send my votes but unfortunately after the deadline is up :(

Here is my votes :)

:12: Latvia
:10: Germany
:8: Azerbaijan
:7: Mexico
:6: Lithuania