:8: Azerbaijan
:7: Mexico
:6: Lithuania
:5: Indonesia
:4: Romania
:3: Cyprus
:2: USA
:1: Finland
Well thanks for imaginative :1: for Finland! I think, if you had voted in time, :fi: would have been 7th place (Lithuania 6th, Finland 7th, UK 8th and South Africa 9th). But no problem:).

A-lister

Veteran
Been out travelling so very late to this, but nevertheless big congrats to :lv: and @Geborgenheit on a well deserved victory and the first victory for :lv: ever xcheer While the song wasn't in my personal top. 10 for the month, it was very close to be, it was just a competitive month for me.

Not so good results for Sweden this edition unfortunately, was expecting a bit better but oh well, better luck next time as they say :)

Thank you to all of you that voted for :se: this month xhug

45 pts

:10: :hr:
:8: :za:
:4: :at: :ee: :gr: :rs:
:3: :nl: :tw:
:2: :ch:
:1: :ba: :cz: :uk:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :ro: ___ :lv:
:10: :fi: ___ :ba:
:8: :lt: ___ :ch:
:7: :us: ___ :az:
:6: :it: ___ :cy:
:5: :pt: ___ :pl:
:4: :at: ___ :es:
:3: :ba: ___ :lt:
:2: :no: ___ :za:
:1: :gr: ___ :us:

A-lister

Veteran
To everyone:

This was my last results show, as I'm leaving the Mod team. When I accepted to be Mod, I really thought I could combine my work, my studies and the Mod tasks here. However, on the one hand, my work hours were increased and my studies proved to be tougher than expected, and on the other hand, some personal matters took all my little free time in the last weeks. Therefore, I had to make a decision: quitting my job as Mod here. I've done my best, and I'm sad I can't keep on doing it. I wish the best to my colleagues in the Mod team, who make this contest possible for us all xup

For now, unless my life gets even busier, I'll still participate as a member of the :es: jury, so I'm not saying goodbye :p

You did a great job as a mod xclap

Top Bottom