Sweden is up next:

terswOd.jpg

heke1988

Congratulations :it:!

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :it: ! xcheer
It wasn't among my own favorites, but I understand why it won ;)
And it'll be nice to get down South now that Winter is coming :D

Ausesken

Omg yeeees!! xcheer xcheer Congratulazioni, Italia! xheart My favourite won xlove

Great show @aardvark! 🔥 It's not easy to make it interesting by the end when there's such a difference between the 1st and 2nd place :lol: However, congratulations for your silver medal as well!

Datura

congrats italy :it:
xclap
i really love the entries of portugal and serbia
once again a very poor result for the austrian entry i chose, this is getting sad... :cry:

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
xcheer xcheer xcheer Congratulations to Italy on this huge runaway victory!!! xcheer xcheer xcheer

A very nice song indeed, so a very well deserved victory! xheat

Let us recap this wonderful entry from Italy, here is Annalisa one more time, with "Bellissima":

And finally, the final summary of the votes:

037XnfN.png

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Ending 16th is far better than I expected. I really thought Jada would be struggling considering the Danish results in the last few months and the month to come :eek: And the fact that she didn't even make it to top 30 on her first attempt a couple of years ago...

Thank you to all who voted for :dk: !

xheart :ba: :gr: :ua: :cy: :no: :ma: :rs: :es: :uk: :lt: xheart

These were my votes:

:12: :gr: Greece
:10: :az: Azerbaijan
:8: :za: South Africa
:7: :no: Norway
:6: :ma: Morocco
:5: :jp: Japan
:4: :lt: Lithuania
:3: :rs: Serbia
:2: :us: USA
:1: :nl: The Netherlands

11th: Malaysia
12th - 15th: Czech Republic, Germany, Romania, Sweden

It's always funny to exchange 12s; Thank you Greece :LOL:

Bmbriga

Congratulations :it:! Great entry, I really liked it.xcheer

My top 5 songs almost got top 5 places (which is very rare, there are bigger chances for me not to vote for winning song at all), only :rs: sneaked in. 😂 But I don't mind, congrats @Stole for such a great result once again!

Thanks everybody who voted for :hr:.
xheart:se::it::id::at::il::uk:xheart

Especially thanks to :cz: for :12:! xrose

I'm a bit disappointed with a result, because I love the song, although I can't really say I'm surprised. I wasn't expecting a great result, especially when I saw how the same genre ended up last month 😬

Sending special love to :pl:. Really loved the song and I'm a bit shocked with it's place.

In my opinion it was a very good month and it was quite a challenge to pick 10 songs, so congratulations to everybody. Great job!
And once more congratulations to :it:, because it wasn't easy to beat such a strong competition.

And of course as always, thanks @Malagant for a nice show and of course thanks @aardvark for being our lovely host. xlove

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :it: Italy with FSC-victory! Nice song!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :ba::mx::rs: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ro::es::uk: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanks for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a 23rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #164 October. It was a month with many popular songs and my choice was to go for something in Norwegian language this time even if I suspected the entry might not do that well (a song perhaps more for Nordic ears). Still I am glad to see some of you enjoyed this beautiful Nordic Folk-ballad in Norwegian language by the talented Norwegian Folk(-pop) singer Helene Bøksle :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #164 October

GvIap3S.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #165 November 2022!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Guys, I am totally over the moon and shocked beyond belief with this wonderful 2nd place result for South Africa! xstars

It is only my second 2nd place, and my fourth best result in almost nine years of taking part in FSC! I knew it was a special song the moment I heard it, and totally fell in love with it, but I thought I would be lucky to touch the bottom rankings of the top 10.

Thank you so much to everybody who gave points to :za: it really makes me very happy! xcheer

:12: :tw::id:
:10: :cy::gr:
:8: :dk::it::nl:
:7: :hr::rs:
:6: :az:
:5: :cz:
:4: :lv:
:1: :at::pl:

Bmbriga

Guys, I am totally over the moon and shocked beyond belief with this wonderful 2nd place result for South Africa! xstars

It is only my second 2nd place, and my fourth best result in almost nine years of taking part in FSC! I knew it was a special song the moment I heard it, and totally fell in love with it, but I thought I would be lucky to touch the bottom rankings of the top 10.

Thank you so much to everybody who gave points to :za: it really makes me very happy! xcheer

:12: :tw::id:
:10: :cy::gr:
:8: :dk::it::nl:
:7: :hr::rs:
:6: :az:
:5: :cz:
:4: :lv:
:1: :at::pl:
It's great. I absolutely love it. It ended up with 7, but it could have easily ended up with 12 from me. It was really hard for me to decide votes for my top 5.

Top Bottom