Contact us

FSC #163 - September 2022: The Show! [Umeå - Sweden] | RESULTS from page 3

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Norway and Malagant, it took you about 2 years to get it right again, so it was bound to happen, right? But seriously, an amazing entry from you this month, so well done!

Here is the winning entry from Norway, Röyksopp - 'If You Want Me' ft. Susanne Sundfør:

And finally, the recap of all the votes:

UdA9gHZ.png

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :no: ! xcheer
Considering her last result it's hardly surprising, and though I didn't like the song this time that much myself, it's obviously fully deserved ;)

Journalist

Thank you @aardvark for another exciting and great show! xup

Congrats Norway and @Malagant! xup

Thank you guys for your precious points for BIH, especially Poland for 12 xheart, Finland, Indonesia and Portugal for 10, Denmark, Germany and Ukraine for 8 points and of course, others for points 7-1!

Another great place for BIH with this fantastic song. I'm glad that some of you enjoyed it. xup

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Once again I find the Danish result decent
I'd hoped for better (especially after the 12s!), but I'm not disappointed with ending up 18th ;) It's my best result in a couple of months and I don't expect to do any better soon so ending in top 20 is alright ;)

Thank you:

xheart :hr: :il: :cy: :lt: :ba: :fi: :no: :de: xheart

This was the Danish top 15:

:12: :ch: Switzerland
:10: :ro: Romania My initial favorite
:8: :ba: Bosnia & Herzegovina
:7: :ee: Estonia Shame on them for not voting with such a great entry! :mad:
:6: :bg: Bulgaria
:5: :gr: Greece
:4: :es: Spain
:3: :jp: Japan
:2: :mx: Mexico
:1: :id: Indonesia

11th: I'm astonished to see Czech Republic ending up 2nd! It was among my favorites in the beginning, but sadly it dropped out of my top 10 in the end :confused:

12th - 15th: Latvia, Malaysia, Serbia, South Africa

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately missed the live show this time around, however big congrats to :no: @Malagant on a deserved victory xclap I liked the song (just outside of my personal top. 10), and it was combined top. 3 for the Swedish jury.

For the Swedish results, I din't have major expectations but thought it would do at least a little bit better than it it did so not the best month for us... anyhow...

Thank you to all of you that voted for :se: this month xhug

51 pts

:10: :mx:
:8: :az:
:6: :ba:
:5: :bg: :cz: :gr:
:4: :no: :pl: :za:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :ru: ___ :no:
:10: :pt: ___ :pt:
:8: :lv: ___ :lv:
:7: :rs: ___ :us:
:6: :ba: ___ :za:
:5: :de: ___ :fi:
:4: :ua: ___ :ee:
:3: :jp: ___ :az:
:2: :mx: ___ :ua:
:1: :hr: ___ :ma:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Wow! Thank you, everyone for this cherished :no: Norwegian victory in FSC xlove xhug

It’s been 2 years since my last Norwegian victory, as @aardvark (great Show btw!) mentioned above, and I have sent many quite competitive songs I loved to this contest in the past couple of years, with mixed results, and was beginning to think I had had my share of FSC-victories ;) :LOL:

I certainly did not expect to do this well with this song by Röyksopp ft. Susanne Sundfør. I loved it from the first time I heard it, it was ‘special’ to me, but it is a kind of Electro-pop ballad and ballads have very seldom conquered in FSC the past few years, especially when competing against catchy popular (ethno)bops. I am overjoyed to see so many of you embrace this beautiful song though, thank you again to everyone for all the points (special thanx for the 12, and 10 points!) and love for this Norwegian entry xlove

My absolute favourites this month were: :mx::id::ru: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :us::pt::jp: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #163 September

A54qCvX.jpg

I look forward to welcoming you all to Norway in FSC October - and to presenting more Norwegian music for you!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

AlekS

Veteran
Congrats :no: and thank you for sending my 2 fave Norwegian artists (that's why I was a little bit more picky towards the song) xheart

xbow to @aardvark for the show.

Ukrainian jury voted like this:

WhoKnows

:12: :my: Malaysia
:10: :no: Norway
:8: :ch: Switzerland
:7: :rs: Serbia
:6: :ba: Bosnia and Herzegovina
:5: :cy: Cyprus
:4: :ma: Morocco
:3: :za: South Africa
:2: :dk: Denmark
:1: :mx: Mexico

AlekS

:12: :cz: Czech Republic
:10: :lt: Lithuania
:8: :jp: Japan
:7: :ba: Bosnia and Herzegovina
:6: :tw: Taiwan
:5: :ro: Romania
:4: :us: USA
:3: :no: Norway
:2: :ma: Morocco
:1: :my: Malaysia

nofuxCZ

Congrats :no:! Great song xcheer

And thank you everyone for the 2nd place for :cz:, I certainly didn't expect to get such a great result. xlove
Blitz Union is a band I would like us to send to ESC one day, if we don't withdraw xD

:cz:
:12: :fi: :rs: :ch: xheart
:10: :lv:
:8: :mx: :pl:
:7: :ba: :il: :ua:
:6: :za:
:5: :pt:
:4: :it: :es:
:1: :lt: :us:

Great to see Estonia, South Africa and Croatia getting many points too. Especially Croatia, such a grower - originally it wasn't on my radar for my points but it has grown on me massively in the last few days. Morocco deserved to be higher :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom