Contact us

FSC 155 January 2022 [Eilat, Israel] The SHOW! | RESULTS from page 2

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to Finland on this very special victory! Your perseverance has finally paid off!

Here is a reprise of the winning entry from Finland, 'Hyväuskoinen' by VIIVI:

And finally, the summary of all the votes:

7nokdI1.png

Datura

congrats Finland :fi: it was about time that you won, lots of great entries over the last editions (and my personal favourite this time) xclap
thanks for the points for the austrian entry (but damn that last voting pushing me out of the top 5 to pos. 8 :( :D top 5 would have been a huge - and very rare - achievement. anyway, glad some of you enjoyed the song)

edit: oh and as usual: great storytelling @aardvark, u really know how to make this as exciting as can be

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Well done :fi: - you have Connor to thank for the :uk: :1: this time around, as I couldn't fit you in my personal Top 10 but it's a good entry. :no: and :es: as the runners up is great!

I had hoped for a better position than 17th for Little Mix's last entry here, but really appreciate everyone who found space in their Top 10 for us (especially those :10:s):

:10: Australia, Indonesia, Montenegro
:8: Germany
:7: Sweden
:5: Bosnia & Herzegovina
:4: Norway
:3: Malaysia
:1: Greece, Taiwan

heke1988

Thank you all who voted Finland and with your votes Finland got it second victory in Finn FSC history and I got my first victory in my FSC history:

:12::at::ee::it::nl::pt::rs:
:10::gr:
:8::cy::lv:
:7::tw:
:6::se:
:4::es:
:3::dk:
:2::ru:
:1::il::uk:

Here is, how :fi: voted:

:12::es:
:10::de:
:8::id:
:7::lv:
:6::gr:
:5::mx: (Sadly disqualified)
:4::pl:
:3::ma:
:2::nl:
:1::il:

11t-15th places (close to get points):

11. :tw:
12. :ua:
13. :it:
14. :se:
15. :az:

AlekS

Veteran
The way it's been less than a day and Tanxu got robbed again, the intrigue until the last scoreboard, the drama of it all xheat

@aardvark xbow

xlove Kudos to everyone who voted for our song. I could actually forget about this one, I just didn't get it at first, so I put it "in the corner" for 3 weeks. And then I re-listened and it hit me and made it into the shortlist, now I think it's my most fave ballad of ours. I asked @WhoKnows to help me with the choice and I'm happy that our opinion coincided. We agreed about voting too, I mean 6 songs o_O :

klrIxIE.jpg

I wanted to give points to 18 songs at least.

:it: I love how we liked each others' entries. :il: Of course I just couldn't not vote for my husband. + I've seen his video before, our ghey community appreciated his effort :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :fi: Finland with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :ru::ba::rs: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ch::my::gr: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and an excellent 3rd place this month - for Norway in FSC #155 January. Very happy to make the top 3 again and I am glad to see many of you enjoyed our catchy and melodic pop-song by newcomer in FSC for Norway, the talented pop-artist called Sigrid :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #155 January

WCYbd4u.jpg

We look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #156 February 2022!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

heke1988

Many congrats :fi: and @heke1988! xlove Even though I personally couldn't give you any points, your song was really close to my top 10! (12th).

Of course, thank you very much to everyone who voted for :es: and our dear Tanxugueiras xheart xheart 2nd place is awesome!! (surely better than 3rd in Benidorm Fest :LOL:).

Here is how :es: voted:

HnoYTZ.png

I am glad, that my top 1 was runner-up!

Stole

Congratulations to Finland, the best song has won. 💪
Thank you to everyone that voted for Serbia, the result is better than expected.
Next month after a few ballads, Serbia prepared for you turbo-folk banger. 🥳 💅

chontono

As Spanish HoD, I would like to thank everyone for this unexpected second place for our beautiful trio xbow
lovely winner, congrats Finland xcheer It was almost winner at my ranking.
That way we stop a bad streak and next month with something very much representing the genre that seems to be more successful among young people ;)

Journalist

Congrats @heke1988 ! xcheer
Thank you guys for your precious points:
especially Morocco for amazing 12 and Norway for 10 - queen Neda deserved it! xheart

For the next month, we prepared very nice ballad which will melt your hearts! (or? xthink)

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to :fi: @heke1988 on the victory, a nice entry and always nice when a song from your own personal top. 10 wins xcheer

Pretty good start for Sweden as well in this new year, managing a top. 10 position :)

Thank you to everybody that supported us this edition xhug

76 pts

:12: :lv:
:10: :ca:
:8: :at: :ee: :no:
:7: :pl:
:5: :au: :us:
:4: :uk:
:2: :it: :rs: :za: :tw:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :uk: ___ :us:
:10: :at: ___ :at:
:8: :es: ___ :it:
:7: :lv: ___ :es:
:6: :rs: ___ :ee:
:5: :my: ___ :fi:
:4: :fi: ___ :pl:
:3: :us: ___ :nl:
:2: :ma: ___ :dk:
:1: :za: ___ :ua:

Mainshow

Veteran
Congrats :fi: !

And thank you for voting for :de: - I just somehow discovered Powerwolf and we had to submit them to FSC (btw, it´s the favourite band of Epica - a pity we didn´t get any pts from :nl: :D)
I actually can´t believe that we ended up being so high! I think it´s the best position of :de: since I started to participate! Danke! It was such a surprise..especially to see a couple of 12s!

These were my individual votes:

12 The Netherlands
10 Serbia
8 Spain
7 Israel
6 Russia
5 Malaysia
4 Latvia
3 South Africa
2 Sweden
1 Austria

Top Bottom