FSC #143 - January 2021: THE SHOW! [Göreme, Turkey] | RESULTS from page 3

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
thank you for the three people for the votes :lol:

hottttt winner though xheat congrats chon and joubil xheart

Datura

Congrats to the winner :es:

thanks for the points for the austrian entry :at: that was kind of a depressing voting personally (especially after a great start...). i guess Oska is my favourite austrian Artist atm, it's the second time i've sent her and somehow she doesn't get much love here which i find kinda sad.
Anyway, u can bet i will send her again, b**ches... xqueenbitch:LOL:

chontono

Well, as I said before, we feel super thankful and privileged.
It is awesome that so many people enjoyed the song so much as to make it the winner. There were many other pretty songs as well, so it could have been anyone. I especially fancied :cy: :lt: :il:, the lattest having grown on me after a few listenings. Anyway, the Spanish jury voted like this:
s5npIG.png

Special regards to the forum friends from these countries, who blessed us with these points xrunhug
:12: :dk: :pl: :lv: :ro: :ru: xbow xheart xshock
:10: :pt: :tr: xcheer
:8: :az: :ca: :ba:
:7: :lt: :hu: :br:
:6: :se:
:5: :ua: :za:
:3: :cy: :my:
:2: :rs:
:1: :il:
Last, but not least, thanks a lot to @Marite for such great entertainment xrose
Next month, see you all at some new Spanish host city xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :es: Spain with victory!
tqcd9Op.gif
You were 11th in my ranking this month so just missed out on my points. It was the song I thought most likely to win since it stood out and Spain also won with a similar-style song (Folk-rock) before. Well done!

My absolute favourites this month were: :il::pl::ba: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ru::rs::es: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a great 6th place this month - for Norway in FSC #143 January. It was a song in Norwegian Christmas hymn tradition which I love myself and wanted to share regardless of result. I am very pleased to see many of you enjoyed this beautiful melody by Secret Garden ft. Cathrine Iversen on Norwegian language vocals :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #143 January

5RL0Gn6.jpg

Look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #144 February!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

hawadharma

Congrats :es: xcheer xcheer Fabulous winner! And thank you so much for 5th place with Adda! Last time she took part in FSC she got last place so she finally revenged that result xheat

:12: :my:
:10: :se: :ua:
:8: :tr:
:7: :es: :lv:
:6: :rs:
:5: :no: :ru:
:4: :hr:
:3: :mx: :br: :nl:
:2: :at:

Here are the full results of the Romanian jury:
JJnCB2H.png

And of course, great show @Marite xlove

Adda really got last place with Gura Lumii?? :eek:

A-lister

Veteran
Unfortunately I wasn't able to join the live show this time around, but congrats to :es: @chontono @joubil on the victory, well deserved xcheer I kind of predicted this to win as it's the type of song that usually goes down well with FSCers so no big surprise here. Normally it's not really my type of music, but I actually liked this one so that's nice :)

As for the Swedish results I'm really happily surprised, especially considering the track-record for Swedish language entries and in particular Miriam Bryant entries in the contest, I didn't have too high hopes (although I do like the song). It's actually the best result for a Swedish language entry in nearly 2,5 years (Sanna Nielsen also managed a #4 back in the October 2018 edition) so that's really cool xclap

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

87 pts

:12: :ee:
:10: :at: :ru:
:8: :ch: :uk:
:7: :il: :us:
:6: :ba:
:5: :ca:
:4: :id: :rs:
:3: :ma: :no:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :ca:
:10: :ro:
:8: :mx:
:7: :dk:
:6: :es:
:5: :cz:
:4: :ee:
:3: :lv:
:2: :tr:
:1: :pl:

Kairit

Congrats :es: !!!

And thank you so much for the 8th place xlovexlove Didn't expect quite that high of a result since it's a rap entry, but such is the enigmatic success of Nublu, loved by everyone in Estonia, from 1st graders to grandmas :lol:

Thanks to

:12: :cz: :de: xheartxheartxheart
:10: :hu: :uk: xheartxheart
:7: :pl: :ru:
:6: :at: :br:
:4: :se:
:3: :bg: :it:
:2: :dk:
:1: :lv:

Thought it was one of the weakest editions overall, but... :se: what an absolute masterpiece of a song :love:

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
@Malagant @Marite @chontono @joubil

In a new feature that will most hopefully become a permanent arrangement, some details of the winner of the latest edition of FSC will be posted monthly in an article on the ESCUnited main page, as well as on the ESCUnited Facebook page. This will be in order to promote the site as a whole, the forum, and also the Forum Song Contest. Some of you may have noticed this happened already last month after Turkey's win in FSC #142.

We are hoping this will increase the visibility, and also further improve the professional image of our beloved FSC, as well as serving as a special little reward for our FSC winners.
OK guys, now you really have to pull out all the stops if you want to see your country and your chosen entries feature! xheat

Here is a link to this month's article:

Top Bottom