Contact us

FSC 141: November 2020: Entry Submission

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
It is my pleasure to announce the Official Running Order for FSC #141 in November:

d7OyOve.jpg

Please note that a different running order may be used for the Live Listening, depending on the hosting mod.​

hawadharma

It is my pleasure to announce the Official Running Order for FSC #141 in November:

d7OyOve.jpg

Please note that a different running order may be used for the Live Listening, depending on the hosting mod.​

Sandwiched between two bop countries :br: :ru: xheat xheat

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Thanks! This month I'm sending a song that I very clearly know will be in the bottom of the standings (5min long, in Lithuanian language, and nothing like the style of most popular songs in this contest), but I kinda decided I don't care. I will send what I like.
We are indeed glad to see you and :lt: Lithuania back, @Lietuvis ! And do send to FSC what you love yourself, that is most important as I always tell members who ask, the results will take care of themselves (sometimes good, sometimes bad and sometimes surprising just like in ESC; someone will always cherish your entry and that, I think, means the most) xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
H7B9ZXL.jpg

Date: TODAY 1st November - - -- - ---------- - -- ---
Time: 20:00 CET - - -- - -------------------------------------
Plug.dj link: https://plug.dj/forumsc/- - -- - -----
Running Order: Random - - -- - ---------- - -- - -------
Pre-show: from 19:30 CET - - -- - ---------- - -- - ---
Welcome! xcheer- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - --

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The LL for FSC #141 November 2020 has just been completed. Thank you all for attending, another very good turnout! xup

And so it is now possible for countries to promote their entries in the FSC Promotion thread and/or in their separate public country-threads.

The FSC #141 November 2020 MP3-archives (with all the songs) and the FSC November 2020 Show will be posted in due course!
tqcd9Op.png

Top Bottom